Need your opinions please! (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Sorry if my previous post sounded negative, it wasnt meant to be in the slightest! Sorry hun!

And I thought you were going for a semester - but a whole year! Thats the normal amount the uni gives you - its somewhere between 3 - 4 grand per semester, so that explain the $7000 you're getting. So its not for those things I listed.

I'm so sorry!! :eek:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
hahahah. What made it so funny is how quickly the sentence turned from a postive into a negative.

Seriously though, Mexico sounds interesting, you have made a good choice. The different culture would be intriguing and you could learn about their groovy history. (remember you can use the aussie charm on them-just say you wrestle crocodiles, and you have a pet Kangaroo, and they will go gaga :))

If i was going to go on exchange (which is highly unlikely, as i dont really want to complete any part of my degree in another uni), i would love to go to Italy (though i cant speak italian, which kinda sucks) France, Germany, Denmark or Canada (i speak Canada-nese, so thats good :D). I think USA would be one of my last choices; they just arent that interesting.
LOL i'm soo going to do that "yeh we all travel to uni on our kangaroos, just like horses"

Yeah i don't want to complete any of my psychology units at any other uni except macquarie but i couldn't give a stuff about business! lol

USA is my back-up last country as well, the only plus i can find about their culture is that they speak english but i would go to Canada before i went to the USA.

The only reason I don't want to goto Italy... as that would be the natural choice because the uni we're partnered with over there teach in english and the Italian history is a thousant times better and its cheap and the standard of living over there is higher than mexico... is coz like a quarto of my extended family (through marriage) are pure traditional italian and omg they're just so i dunno, i love them but i want something new

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
Sorry if my previous post sounded negative, it wasnt meant to be in the slightest! Sorry hun!

And I thought you were going for a semester - but a whole year! Thats the normal amount the uni gives you - its somewhere between 3 - 4 grand per semester, so that explain the $7000 you're getting. So its not for those things I listed.

I'm so sorry!! :eek:
its okay matie :)

and no no im going for a semester... and some students get up to 7000 bucks for ONE semester if you goto places like Japan and Mexico.

its because macquarie gets grants from the government UMAP which has allowed Macquarie to give exchange students 7K for just one semester :)

Jamie! Golden Key gives 1000 dollar grants to exchange students (well not everyone i doubt i'l get it but its worth trying) :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)