needing a whinge... (1 Viewer)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
haha you poor thing.. well, if your parent are so strict, and your desperate to get out of your study environment, tell your oldies that your going to the lib. where you'l get better access to text book enable for efficient studying ^^, and you can do what ever u want instead + from personal experience, during exam period eg. trial, the lib = social club ……

dunt put too much pressure or expectation on yourself. layback, smile, put on sum happy music, nice cup of coffee, get on the fone to bitch and chills…..

========= dunt worry, be happy :) :) :) :)
gudluck hunz ('',)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Take some time to sit down and think about things.

Make sure you are listening to music, Jack Johnson should be a medical diagnosis for cases such as this. (Chemical Brothers Come with Us also chills you out a bit)

Also, two months from now, all of these problems are going to go away.

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
thanks so much guys, i really appreciate thins all.

porge, i like that, i just need to find a good book, any suggestions, i've had a bit of a drought over the last yr...

n silvermoon, i'll keep that in mind about the 40mins...that could really help if i can get it going...

mervvyn, yeah, thats the good thing about journeys i guess EVERYthing is a bloody journey, lol

suga buni, that sounds really good, maybe in the hols i should have a coupla "study days" oh idea!!! going into the botanical gardens in the city with a few of the girls n go over some things...while listening to music n eating n all...

billymak, yeah, i'm ALWAYS listening to music, but i should listen to some more chillout stuff...i'm kinda a hard rock kinda girl... i need to invest in more soft rock n chill stuff...

thankyou everyone for helping me calm down n with the suggestions n all...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
awww louise im sure niz wasnt disappointed in you.. he knows your potential and wants you to reach it! and anyway HEAPS of people screwed up english badly.. my moderated mark was 10 points higher than my real one :)
you could always reread emma :| it is quite interesting once you get into it
i understand the whole wanting to be a teacher since primary school thing.. which is why im doing the ret test because my english results are majorly going to bring my uai down (*sigh) so hopefully that will help.. because i really dont want to be doing childcare services at tafe next year :|
i work best with the radio and the internet off... no matter how much i convince myself that they arent distracting i always spend alot of time checking on bos or whos online on msn.. but yeh silence often makes me want to do work
maybe you should lay off the coffee for a while (she is a caffiene addict) and go for herbal tea or something.. it will make you feel alot calmer and more relaxed.. maybe some form of meditation?
hmm study days.. i must admit that without us going to the library before religion i wouldnt have gotten some of those multiple choice questions lol.. though that time we went before half yearlys wasnt too productive.. it can work if you have someone forcing people to shut up and stop distracting others..
also something that worked for me in the half yearlys was a study timetable.. like a grid with every hour of the day and it says what im meant to be doing.. and i allowed myself like an hour of the internet every day.. time to have dinner and time to watch shows.. but i still had like 7 hours left to study and they were divided up so it wasnt just the same subject.. but yeh trying to discipline myself and sticking to the timetable seemed to work..

~ghost~

addict said:
no it's not that i dont appreciate the extra time, its just that cos of the extra 4 hrs i'll have, my parents expect that great things will happen. they have very high expactations of me that i know are impossible for me to reach
everything is possible, you'll just have to make it happen!!

just believe in yourself.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
ok, iknow this may sound a little insensitive, but, deal with it. Many people are going through the same thing, and there are many more who are going through much worse.IT's just all part of what is the HSC...stress. It happens.

mack

Banned
HSC
Well having to deal with it is just the simple truth. I know how it feels though, i dealt with it by kicking a hole the size of a human head through my bedroom wall. We all know how it feels, youre never alone.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
it's alright, chin up, it'll be over soon. remember there's a whole taggle of yr 11s in waiting for that kind of suffering next term....

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
thanks mon ...but you just try to take my coffee from me!!!! a dare you, come on!!!! you know i'll just get more aggressive if any spills!!! haha me calm and relaxed? pfft, where do you get off girly? after 6 yrs you still think thats a possibility...thats only when i'm sleeping...and maybe with a few too many "pain killers" in my system...but lets not go there

thanks everyone, you have no idea how good it feels knowing i ain't quite alone

cherryblossom...i like the way you think...*devilish laugh*

SavageExile

HSC
N/A
Study groups? juz call a bunch of friends and meet up at a local library or something(lest it gets u out of the house, i have asian parents and i know how annoying parents can be when they care...)
thou that hasnt worked well for me, whenever i try to study wif anyone we end up juz chatting, my friends are as lazy as me when it comes to studiing =P

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hehe :) mellow out ... tis a baed yr for most ppl ... i dunt really know ne one who has cruised through it ... even the ppl who seemed to be doing it easy have mostly all had their 'moments'

and any way it aint the end of the world ^_^ ... tis only school ... have fun !! , make teh most of the rest of the yr :p ...

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
me :) ... im too lazy ... originally i thought i cud be lazy then do well at the end, but that plan failed when i fucked up my leg badly and missed ~8weeks of school ... tis too late for me now i think ...

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
mmm yeah, tis kinda gay ... but i guess ill just see what happens :p cbf stressing about 'what could have been' now ... i shud start studying though >_<

frazzle

HSC
*sigh* so much to whinge about... but I won't, beacuse it won't make me fell any better...

remember, we only have 60 something days before it's all over!

I've been procrastinating and bludging and not studying because just the thought of it makes my head hurt, but now the end seems so reachable!

no that didn't make sense...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
frazzle said:
*sigh* so much to whinge about... but I won't, beacuse it won't make me fell any better...

remember, we only have 60 something days before it's all over!

I've been procrastinating and bludging and not studying because just the thought of it makes my head hurt, but now the end seems so reachable!

no that didn't make sense...
no not even that, 50 something.

For us poor deprived yr 11s we have a whole year to go. feel for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)