Negativeness (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i know someone is gonna have something to say about this but i dont care, i need to get it out

I can't do this. i dont even know why i chose to do a god damn film. I hate my idea, i was going to change it but i have little to no motivation what-so-ever. The last time i had motivation was when i drove out to where i was going to film, that was 2 months ago... maybe i should go back out there? its just so far away lol.

I'm gonna go back into drama after doing my half yearlies and my teacher is going to ask me what ive done, and im going to say nothing. Ive tried everything. Ive taken the camera out and had a play around with it, got some shots and everything. Im just lacking the confidence in my ability to do this.

i know i know im a stupid little teenage girl looking for attention right? im sorry, i just had to get it out and see if there is anyone feeling like me right about now

heffo10

HSC
i get little motivation if its on something you love and know like mine is on the beach so i go there wen i am stuck n just hang there with frends to realise if u want a copy hola me at ryanhefford@hotmail.com

opulent clown

HSC
dont worry too much champ there are plenty out there in the same situation as yourself.

take for example me. i worked for 12 months during year 11 4-5 days a week to pay for my equipment.. i wanted to do good in my film. i paid for my jvc 30gb camera last year. which was stolen from me out of my own clubhouse at north wollongong beach while i was on partol for the public.
so i waited 3 months and used 70% of my money again to buy another camera and a water housing for it. then i had to buy a monopod, and finally i begin filming today.

so with all this money i have forked out to eventually follow my dreams of becoming a surf videographer and film editor almost shattered, im continuing to do a film, i know its late, i dont need a lecture, but out of so many bad things that have happened to me (this example is far from the worst of them!) im still deciding to make my film.

Why? simply because i love doing it and i want to prove to all the people that i thought would have faith in me, parents for one, that they are wrong. That they were wrong of judgement from the start. That people can do anything when they truely want to.

Moral of the story is; if you are feeling down due to pressures on you from other people, do it for yourself, do it because you set a goal right from the word go. to make a movie for your major work in your drama hsc for 07.
Its a big lesson in life.. it teaches you to not only have trust and faith in yourself, but to know that you can do anything you put your mind to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)