• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Neighbours (1 Viewer)

DopeyB

HSC
sky's a lesbian WOOHOOO, we now need Lana to come out of skys bedroom wearing her t-shirt, which implies that they slept together..seeing as neighbours cant show hardcore sex scenes..aww

bout time we got some girl on girl action. cliterus indeed

HSC
was that on tonight's episode?

i haven't seen neighbours in like 2 weeks so i've totally missed out. what are the major things going down?

Mushy18

HSC
can someone please tell me why luka was burning david's briefcase?

Collin

HSC
N/A
All I have to say is: Serena is hot.

I bid everyone good night.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
JKDDragon said:
All I have to say is: Serena is hot.

I bid everyone good night.
No way
Sky or Llana or Libby were the hottest and also (madeline west)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Reshie said:
No way
Sky or Llana or Libby were the hottest and also (madeline west)
I don't think Sky's that hot. Atleast no where near as hot as Serena. Libby isn't hot at all.

Anyone remember Caitlain?.. the chick who had an affair with Billy (we're talkin' years back).. now I thought SHE was fucking hot.

Generator

HSC
N/A
What an ending (first episode in a month or two, but oh well). The guy at the end... Was he a recent villian? If not, I cannot help but think that he looks like one of the early characters from the show.

Edit: I was online and watching Neighbours, so that's why this post appeared so soon...

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
What an original cliffhanger...not. Just the same recycled bullshit from previous seasons. Anyway, who lit the fire? I'm guessing either Gus or Luka the crazy fire-starting maniac

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i;'m thinking he needs insurance money, he still owns the complex, and he never was a winner. Poor old Jim would be spinning in his grave if he knew what paul was up to now. And scott! how asahmed must he be!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Oh FUCK i can't believe i missed it. Would someone be kind enough to just tell me what happened in a nutshell? Fuck, fuck, fuck. PS Skye and Lana didn't have sex did they? If so, fuck x1000.

G

Gavvvvvin

Izzy left Karl standing at the alter like a dunce and that Lassiters place caught on fire.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I saw the pub fire bit in the ads, but what was the 'one more surprise'? The wedding thing?

Althea

_DeathlessOne_ said:
Do you reckon Stuart and Cindi will end up dead?
I don't think so... they probably escaped out the back somehow ;). I think Max will be in hospital with severe spinal injuries or something they can turn in to a long, drawn out storyline. :eek: And how guilty must Harold feel? He sent Max to get that Register Book or whatever... and look what happened to him.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
the cliffhanger was will stuart cindi and max survive. The littler questions was where were luka and gus (both arson suspects), and they final twist they promoted i think would've bee the return of paul robinson. for those of you too young to remember paul was the brother of jason donovan's character!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)