Neighbours (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
how dare do neighbours producers bring a FAT FUGLY girl like bree into neighbours??

1. she has a BIG TUBBY STOMACH

2. she has UGLY black teeth

3. she spits when she talks

4. she ends up eating the food supplies from harolds fat mental ass

5. and serena? so is it true or not, serena is 145cm in real life, what a waste of sperm

HSC
i was reading tv week a few months ago and read that lara sacher (serena) was opening up her own acting school. then i laughed extremely hard.

Undertoad

HSC
Isn't it HIV? Cause the doc said something about... with todays treatment it doesnt have to prove fatal

HSC
Is it just me or has neighbours gone really crap and over-dramatic-reuse-of-storylines since returning in 06? Last year I absolutely loved it and thought it was at its best and now its like meh, I dont care if I miss bits or an episode as nothing interesting seems to happen. Its just a shame coz neighbours is a soap thats realistic unlike bold and the beautiful types and I think its losing that.

HSC
Lil Miss Karly said:
Is it just me or has neighbours gone really crap and over-dramatic-reuse-of-storylines since returning in 06? Last year I absolutely loved it and thought it was at its best and now its like meh, I dont care if I miss bits or an episode as nothing interesting seems to happen. Its just a shame coz neighbours is a soap thats realistic unlike bold and the beautiful types and I think its losing that.

true. there are so many bad story lines right now. harold's attempted murder of paul was the cliffhanger for the season return but it basically was resolved the first episode back. paul was up and walking around by the end of the episode. ned and elle is an annoying combination. toady and connor and their stupid antics iin the house of trousers are too lame. they are not funny and are actually bordering on homosexual behaviour. stuart is unrealistic as a cop - i mean since when does one police officer move through the ranks so quickly and turn up at every disturbance in ramsay st. he was doing forensics at paul's house the other night and he had only been in the police force for like 2 yrs.

the best characters at the moment are the timmins (i also shudder when i say that), but this excludes dylan and bree cos they are really annoying. paul and izzy are also ok as is susan and karl.

they need to kick out lynne especially since she never takes oscar to visit joe - the bitch!

Collin

HSC
N/A

Check out what's coming up for Harold!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Is anything happening with Susan and Karl?

leeam

HSC
OMG They have to get rid of Katia-she is so annoying, not giving anyone a chance with Rachel and Zeke! How dare she!!

pinkkprincesss

HSC
yeah shes pretty mean to susan
but she should have thought about
rachel and zeke before she left them

HSC
susan is a damn monkey.

she secretly flirts with karl, even when he fucked izzy.

she thinks she can steal someone's children. hello sign up for adoption and find some other children to brainwash with your goodie goodie crap you teabag.

p.s my gf forces me to watch neighbours with her, thats how 6.30pm revolves in my head.

:burn:

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
I don't like Katia either. And what evil is coming to Ramsay Street?

Emo Kiddo

HSC
The evil who comes to Neighbours is Paul's son. I don't know which one. Do you think Steph will die?

star*eyed

HSC
I know it happened AGGGESSS ago, but whatever happened to joe scully, where did he go and why did he never come back??? I missed those episodes and ive been wondering for a year!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
he got booted off the show because of his drug addiction :p (apparently)
as for what they said on the show as to why he left i have noo idea :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
havent watched it since commonwealth games and uni.
update me people please :p

well the main thing i want to know is what's cartier's secret? :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)