Neighbours (2 Viewers)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
1. gus isn't in gaol; he's in a mental institution as he's schizo or something to that effect.

2. ahh! i hate toadie! not that i'm saying it was right for sindi to get with stu (not like they had sex though) but toadie has been treating her like shit forever! he's been taking her for granted and treating her like a part-time girlfriend, and now he won't accept any of the blame, even though sindi was clearly needing affection, hence the thing with stu. fuck, toadie makes me want to kick something. i understand that he's hurt but he facilitated this by being such a shithouse boyfriend.

3. izzy won't die. i'm fairly certain natalie b-icantspellit is under contract for at least another year. however, stephanie mcintosh (skye) has announced she will be leaving fairly soon. which sucks because while she used to shit me something awful (when she was all 'look at me! i'm sooo alternative! sheep!') she's now one of the best characters of the show.

4. why the fuck won't lyn just leave. i can't fucking stand her.

5. i also hate princess serena.

6. if karl tries to come back to susan, she better make him crawl on his hands and knees. in fact, i don't even know if i want them to get back together. they remind me of my own parents - she's better off without his immature, mid life crisised ass.

peeasoup

AAArgh, Izzy, when are you going to die !
I just hope, either she or the baby dies after her fall.......

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
That's a horrible thing to say about an unborn child. I would say that Izzy should go fall down a well and die but she's one of the interesting characters even if they're milking this storyline for all it's worth.

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah I think the babies gonna kick the bucket . . . and then Karl turns in an alcho

peeasoup

Noooo. She falls down the stair case, in tomorrows episode. Its just that this story line, like u said, has been dragged out so line, i dont care about her or her baby. Its just annoying. And poor darcy, i feel sorry for him.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
The baby can't die! Otherwise what the hell was the point of this story line? She certainly won't tell the truth about the baby if it dies, and thats all I want - the whole blow up after she tell the truth.

Btw glycerine thanks for clearing all that up.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Yeah, it's just ridiculous how long this has been going on for, especially considering that she doesn't actually look pregnant. Like, not that she'd be a whale yet but there'd definitely be a bulge.

I'm so pissed that Lyn stayed. grrr. :mad:

HSC
that episode was a cop out. now izzy will never have to tell the truth to carl, and she will get truckloads of sympathy. everyone will forget what a psychotic bitch she really is. damn dead baby.

in a perfect neighbours storyline (which will never exist), the father of the baby would be black. izzy would neglect to tell carl, who finds out for himself when the baby is placed in his arms. then izzy would go to jail for some reason or another, and become the prison butch, returning to ramsey street when she is released and gunning down everyone who i decide is annoying me in that particular episode.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Am I the only one who likes Izzy?

I must be deranged/evil... but its like on Passions... I love Kay and Ivy and hate Charity and Grace

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
The baby's dead. It was really fucking annoying how suddenly Lyn, Susan and Libby all seem to have Izzy's best interests at heart, despite the fact that they all hate her and see her as a homewrecking skank etc.

Although I guess Libby thought that the baby *was* her half sister. Hmm.

It pisses me off though, because I've only been watching it for 6 months to see the fallout!

Unless Darcy now wakes up and tells the truth and Karl leaves Izzy for putting him thru the emotional trauma of thinking his daughter is dead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)