Neighbours (1 Viewer)

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
i agree...it reminds me of IT...only with that guy sykes dude (still oblivious to who he is) popping up out of nowhere

long story short..

guy skyes was a close of of the character that died in the fire back in 06 (?), the characters name was gus (he was involved with izzy for a bit)

and if i remeber clearly, katya kinski (rachel and zekes older, alien lookalike sister) was lso involved with gus a while back, but she owed him money or something.

so after gus died, his friend (guy sykes) stalked her and took her, toadie, zeke, steph and charlie hostage and guy ended up shooting toadie in the back, where they werent able to removed the bullet that was lodged near his spine.

now, he has come back after being let out on bail, and was demanding the money which was buried in a park which bridget and declan found which zeke told them to put back because he knew who it was for (guy) and who put it there (katya) and so they put it back and then callum and mikey found it and guy found out so he stalked callum and such

but yeah

its a lame storyline.

HOW GOOD WAS ELLE'S SLAP TO THE FACE ON SASS!!
funny shit.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I didn't like the Guy storyline first time around so glad it finished quicking this time around. :)

Other then that I've been enjoying Neighbours of late I think they have once again got the right mix happening everything seems to be gelling together nicely.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
you would think that if she's supposed to be an exchange student she's have an asian accent?

she's a shitcunt anyway. when will they kill her off!

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Bridget's hot.
Donna's hot.
Rachel's hot.
Elle's hot.
Steph's hot.
Ugly asian chick is not hot.

Roy9

HSC
Bridget's hot.
Donna's hot.
Rachel's hot.
Elle's hot.
Steph's hot.
Ugly asian chick is not hot.
She looks like a boy, lol.

I feel so sorry for Declan and Zeke, they're stuck with ugly on screen girlfriends like Bridget and Sunny whereas on Home and Away that Trey guy has Nicole and Xavier has Ruby.

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
She looks like a boy, lol.

I feel so sorry for Declan and Zeke, they're stuck with ugly on screen girlfriends like Bridget and Sunny whereas on Home and Away that Trey guy has Nicole and Xavier has Ruby.

If you are talking about how Dig looks like a guy I strongy agree, I laugh whenever she comes on and I can not stop staring at her face.

I sound really mean, but how did she even get onto the show?

And how was the Asian's chick introduced into 'Ramsay St' anyway?? I just remember turning it on and being like :s what the hell ?

Neighbours has gone completely down hill since the 'big change', which was when Camilla's sister and that guy got married.

I thought it used to be really good, does anyone remember the 'ninja-powers' joke between Ringo and Rachel about Susan? THAT was funny.

The writer's now suck ass! It is SOOO corny! Like how the other night Zeke spelled out the word 'excited' when they were playing Scrabble after he asked the asian chick out, or when the asian chick was all "you stole my first kiss!"

It's as though the director is straight out of University and think they need to use lots of symbolism/ irony- it's a teen soap for god's sake! No-one takes it seriously! And the teens that do love and watch it don't even get the techniques!

:bomb:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
the asian is only there to get the asians of australia to watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)