Neighbours (1 Viewer)

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
Althea said:
I can't remember what Izzy did to Darcy... or vice versa. It was sooo long ago... I thought he'd never wake up.
he knew the baby wasn't hers, and was threatening her, so she pushed him down the stairs...

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
waddle_828 said:
he knew the baby wasn't hers, and was threatening her, so she pushed him down the stairs...
Can you really go into such a long coma from that???

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
and I think izzy set darcy up to make it look like he robbed her and karl's apartment.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Althea said:
It's Neighbours... apparently, anything is possible.
Anything is possible on TV fullstop.
What happened to paul I only saw up until where he got wheeled into hospital?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i heard a rumour he loses a leg.

re: darcy - if he hit his head hard enough that fall could put him into a coma for that long i think.

i love how in allll tv and movies coma patients like instantly regain motor function even tho in reality you have to relearn speech and shit

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
glycerine said:

re: darcy - if he hit his head hard enough that fall could put him into a coma for that long i think.

i love how in allll tv and movies coma patients like instantly regain motor function even tho in reality you have to relearn speech and shit
Well... they can't bore us with "goo goo ga ga's" coming out of Darcy for a week. But I suppose they could mention that he has to do it!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh yeah, definitely, the reality of a coma patient awakening would be boring as shit to watch and rather anti-climatic :)

Amryllis

HSC
waddle_828 said:
Izzy didn't push Darcy down the stairs. He happened to be right on the edge of the stairs when Izzy was practically shoving a wad of money in his face, desperately trying to shut him up about her baby not being Karl's. And then Darcy lost his footing and fell down, thus hitting his head. How convenient.

Realistically, I don't think he should have been in such a long coma (it's been over half a year) from that fall. But I betcha it's just coz Mark Raffety (the guy that plays Darcy) had other commitments and couldn't be on the show anymore.

There's meant to be a 20th year anniversary special - and it was meant to be in the week that just passed, and that characters from the past will be back. So I guess Darcy must have been the one ey?

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Lol, Amryllis, I was starting to wonder where you were, welcome back. On the ad it says that Paul has to amputate his leg or he will die and it says that maybe he wont because Lil said she cant be with him anymore.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
Amryllis said:
Izzy didn't push Darcy down the stairs. He happened to be right on the edge of the stairs when Izzy was practically shoving a wad of money in his face, desperately trying to shut him up about her baby not being Karl's. And then Darcy lost his footing and fell down, thus hitting his head. How convenient.

Realistically, I don't think he should have been in such a long coma (it's been over half a year) from that fall. But I betcha it's just coz Mark Raffety (the guy that plays Darcy) had other commitments and couldn't be on the show anymore.

There's meant to be a 20th year anniversary special - and it was meant to be in the week that just passed, and that characters from the past will be back. So I guess Darcy must have been the one ey?

lol
well it has been a long time, so i forgot it all...lol

sure he was in the coma for a long time, but its tv, doesn't have to be realistic...:p

gees both h & a and neighbours are having olides coming back....:p

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
waddle_828 said:
lol
well it has been a long time, so i forgot it all...lol

sure he was in the coma for a long time, but its tv, doesn't have to be realistic...:p

gees both h & a and neighbours are having olides coming back....:p
yeah they copy of each other, and what was wrong with madge???!!?

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
modelzsuck said:
yeah they copy of each other, and what was wrong with madge???!!?
Oh her character's fine... I just couldnt' handle listening to her voice after a while... bit like Fran Drescher (sp?)

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
nooooooooooo :( paul is my favourite.

i hate that huss liljana, she ruins the entire bishop family

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)