Neighbours (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
she only ripped it in half... she'll probably tape it back together.. or, she left it on the table and it blew in karls office..and he reads it before he goes on holidays then they break up.
Hope so, haha...

Amryllis said:
I still really want Karl to find out what a lying, cheating, manipulative bitch Izzy is. That would be so satisfying!
Me too!!

bennychanman

Stratttys (That's Strathfield, for all those who a
HSC
crap am i the only guy on this thread?

ah yeah...i love neighbours......

did you know sindi is actaully about 30 in real life/!?!? i couldnt believe it...she's like 7 years older than stu...
and serena is 18, and sky is 20 (in real life!)
just a bit of trivia for you there....

meanwhile, GRR I WANTED KARL TO FIND OUT ABOUT IZZY! it would've been the best storyline!!!

hmm janelle pisses me off...so does the whole spiggin' family actually!

and since when can Summer play the piano (at least good enough to get into a music school)? she doesnt own a piano..., ya can't learn properly on keyboard, and it seems like she never had a teacher! you don't just pick it up one day like...i dunno ping pong or somethin!

Where does Lou live? is it just me or have we not seen teh inside of his house for many many years?

I'm also wondering how Harold's house got renovated over night and there was never ever any commotion caused or his house never temporarily looked like a construction site.

ditto for the kitchen of the hoyland house!
Boyd gives me the shits...if he represents what aussie 17 yo males are in this country...then god i am ashamed to be one!

Amryllis

HSC
I think Lou might live at the pub :p

Harold's family moved to Lou's old house which got sold to Valda then she sold to Paul. They moved there because their original home got trashed by Dylan a while ago, when he got really mad at David for being his usual pompous self.

Hold on... Stu can't be 23 can he? He can't be THAT young!

Summer started playing the piano when Nina was still here (as in Delta Goodrem's character). Nina was her teacher and Summer used to practise at Harold's place. But it seems like she's neglected the piano for a while and just recently picked it up again when she befriended those nerdy kids from piano class. I reckon they're suddenly building this storyline up so that Summer's character can leave.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
They can't fire Lou, he's too old school... and useless. :p

I've got a theory! Karl *has* to find out about Izzy's secrets soon, because Natalie B is gone from Neighbours for like 2-3 months (the time she took off to do Grease)... and I remember in some interview ages ago reading that this'd happen around mid-year sometime.
So that package Stingray delivered to Dr K yesterday? Quite possibly Izzy's medical records etc, stolen and sent by Darcy before leaving town.
Cos come on, the Stingray involvement was kind of... redundant. Hell, it could've been just to show off his tight, lycraed buns. :p but maybe not.

Also Summer is leaving, cos the actress wants to stay at school and be a vet or some shit so yeah, piano thing def = cheap storyline to lead up to her leaving

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Yeah when he was going on about how he'd think about the practicalities later I was like, if you want to fuck up your own life that's fine... but don't be such an irresponsible twat about an INNOCENT CHILD. fuckhead.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
go to neighboursfans.com they always have someone summarise the eps in detail

NEXT TWO WEEKS ARE GOING TO BE AWESOMENESS!
AND I'LL BE DOING TRIALS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
bennychanman said:
OMG NEXT WEEK OF NEIGHBOURS IS GONNA BE SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!

except i don't know heaps of those old characters!!!! hmm....
OOOOOOOO BUT KARL'S GONNA FIND OUT ABOUT IZZY =)
I know how mad is the preview! It looks like it'll be a really good couple of weeks. :)

Amryllis

HSC
I can't wait til Karl finds out about Izzy's secret! I can't believe that she's kept it for like a year now! For a lying, cheating, manipulative cow, you gotta hand it to her for keeping her lies straight after so many.

Does anyone know what the name of Kimberley Davies' character was? She's coming back this week (or the next)!!! So I guess I'll find out soon! I've seen her in Neightbours in the mid 90s, but my English was dodgy back then and wasn't really a regular audience anyway. I just vaguely remember her as an artist of some sort and she was close to Helen Daniels.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Annalise Hartman, although I guess you know that now.

Back when she was new on the show she lied to Lou about her age and had an affair with him.... when she was 17 :X. I think the issue is, out of all the older men she could bone, why *Lou*?

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
glycerine said:
Annalise Hartman, although I guess you know that now.

Back when she was new on the show she lied to Lou about her age and had an affair with him.... when she was 17 :X. I think the issue is, out of all the older men she could bone, why *Lou*?
Lol thats very true. I'm so glad Skye and Dillan are together. Feel so content. :) Like when i get shitty over Sindi or Izzy and then Skye and Dillan come on calm is restored. Sad but oh so true.

Amryllis

HSC
I'm going absolutely NUTS over this week because it's the 20th anniversary week of Neighbours!!! It's soooo exciting!!! I can't wait to see how Izzy gets kicked out of Karl's and even Max slams the door in her face!!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
_DeathlessOne_ said:
I just cant wait to see Karl blow....hahaha
Yeah me too...
I loved it how Karl was throwing Izzy out

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
AHHH!! Izzy and Karl are just SO much fun to watch at the moment!!!

And I'm loving the past characters coming back for the 20th Anniversary Special.

Too Cool!! :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)