Neighbours (2 Viewers)

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
Ow! :( Ive missed it for ages :(

Did Karl find out that the baby wasnt really his?
Izzy told him...

But she covered it up with a lie; she told him that gus raped her because she loved carl and wanted to be with him blah blah blah

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
Ohhhh....i see!

Oh well, have to watch it tonight i guess? She would have been better off to tell him in the 1st place.

Personally, i see abit of sexual tension between Karl and Susan at the moment, maybe they should get back together?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
Ohhhh....i see!

Oh well, have to watch it tonight i guess? She would have been better off to tell him in the 1st place.

Personally, i see abit of sexual tension between Karl and Susan at the moment, maybe they should get back together?
Why is susan so freaking forgiving?! He's cheated on her before and she took him back that time so i think they will get back together...

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
miss_b said:
Why is susan so freaking forgiving?! He's cheated on her before and she took him back that time so i think they will get back together...
True! But Susan has done something (i cant remember what?) pretty bad to Karl hasnt she?

Or am i just making that up?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
True! But Susan has done something (i cant remember what?) pretty bad to Karl hasnt she?

Or am i just making that up?
You are making it up...:p

Hm, the only "bad" thing i remember her doing is getting with the priest...

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
Ohhhh, yep, i remember that! :p

Are Susan and Karls kids coming back? eg. jesse spencer?
I am guessing all the people whose career went no where will return...

Since jesse spencer is on house, i am guessing he will not be back? :p

Yay!! Izzy's secret is finally out!!

Amryllis

HSC
miss_b said:
You are making it up...:p

Hm, the only "bad" thing i remember her doing is getting with the priest...
It was "morally" bad, but not a bad thing in terms of Karl - because she wasn't cheating on him as they weren't together at the time. Although I reckon it made a pretty good story and it really helped Susan move on.

Yeah, Susan is way too forgiving. Although she kees saying she would never take Karl back, I reckon she's going to eventually. Once Izzy is out of the picture, she'll step in again and pick up the pieces of Karl's shattered heart.

I'm so happy that all these old characters are coming back! :D It's so funny how Lance is so similar to Conner. They even look alike! All Lance is missing is the Irish accent!

*hopeful*

HSC
i read somewhere that jesse spencer wuz coming back along wit susans other kids

lolz yeh no-one ever picked up on conner being the lance replacement

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I think Sarah's coming back for the reunion too.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
green_fairy said:
Sarah? Was she the one who had the affair with Karl? And isnt that dog that Toadie has originally hers?
Yes she was...

I remember her telling libby that she was having an affair with an "older man" but not telling her that it was carl...

How funny was it when izzy was looking at susan and she chucked out the rubbish and brushed her hands...haha...

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
miss_b said:
Yes she was...

I remember her telling libby that she was having an affair with an "older man" but not telling her that it was carl...

How funny was it when izzy was looking at susan and she chucked out the rubbish and brushed her hands...haha...
i loved the bit with susan!!

i laughed my ass off!!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
last night was SO FUCKING AWESOME. i screamed like a schoolgirl when izzy and max were talking and karl (it's spelt with a K you dumbfucks) was like NO NEED TO TELL ME! I HEARD IT ALL!

i hate this so much, but apparently karl and susan will be together by the end of the year. on one hand they *are* adorable together and i get the feeling susan would be a much stronger partner after a year or two of her divorcee status, having her relationship with tom, her fling with bobby etc and basically turning into a fucking awesome woman. on the other hand, c'mon... you can do better!

bobbie212

sarah turned into an ugly ho. Im finding it really hard to remember the characters properly even tho ive been watchin the show for probably 8 years.

persephone

HSC
bobbie212 said:
sarah turned into an ugly ho. Im finding it really hard to remember the characters properly even tho ive been watchin the show for probably 8 years.
Yeah. She turned a bit chubby didn't she? She used to be so pretty....

bex

HSC
ahhhhhh tonites episode was great!! i loved seeing all the old cast members! even if sarah looked like she'd had an allergic reaction and her face became balloon like.. it just shows how pathetically addicted i am to neighbours- when all the old faces came on it was like seeing old friends again...

Amryllis

HSC
I taped last night's ep and watched it this morning and it was so awesome!!! I even got a little teary towars the end :p

Jesse Spencer is so cute!!!

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
glycerine said:
last night was SO FUCKING AWESOME. i screamed like a schoolgirl when izzy and max were talking and karl (it's spelt with a K you dumbfucks) was like NO NEED TO TELL ME! I HEARD IT ALL!]
I know me too! Im like YES BOUT FUCKING TIME!!!!

Yeah sarah looked like shit. I was like wat the?? It was slightly annoying but when they were showing the audience's reactions to the documentary and the newer neighbours members full had looks of nostalgia when there were characters that left years before they even arrived. Meh i think i just get pissed off easily...and on that note FUCKING BOYD its his fault now that max and steph have been taken off the adoptive parents list. AUGH!!!! I HATE THAT LITTLE PRICK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)