Neighbours (1 Viewer)

bobbie212

yeh....but fuk how gay is maxs' and stephs' relationship anyway. Max fucks it because he can't act for shit.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
miss_gtr said:
but kayla left, and left a letter saying that she wants max ans steph to have ashley now, will there be legal implications? or jut cuz its a tv show, ba boom they can keep it?
Really? Dammit i missed it. Who knows, in reality there would defanitly be legal implications but its neighbours so meh

Amryllis

HSC
It's way too easy if Steph and Max can just keep Ashley like this. I reckon they have to at least deal with some legal issues first - especially with the adoption people.

I was surprised to see Sarah changed so much too. Maybe she's had a baby (in real life) recently and hasn't slimmed down yet.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Or maybe she's an alcoholic.

I mean that in all seriousness.

I hope that Steph and Max just keep the goddamn baby, we never see Kayla again and Boyd dies horribly.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yesssss agreed!!

to be honest i understand it cos i too have had a parent who's had an affair (or 6 :rolleyes: ) but i love paul so much that i can look past that

serena's leaving by the end of the year, so are lil and david. i won't be sorry to see the last of david bishop but i looooove lil :(

HSC
ok i love neighbours but i dont know absolutely everything about the show.... does anyone happen to know whether skye knows that joe isnt her biological father??? i recall (when wathching it a few years ago when they played old eps) that after kerry died skyes father came to claim her but joe ended up kidnapping her back and in the end obviously was able to keep her but does skye know about this???? just curious!!!

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
glycerine said:
serena's leaving by the end of the year, so are lil and david. i won't be sorry to see the last of david bishop but i looooove lil :(
Yee! David plays into the whole "stereotypical aussie bogan" role too much for my liking. But yeah i'll miss Lil she's a sweety.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
and the thing i like about lil is that she makes mistakes, she's not perfect, but she's still adorable and a great character

personally i say get rid of lyn scully, she sucks compared to susan and lil.

HSC
ok i know people HAVE probably already discussed this - but how funny was it when sarah (the one who karl had the affair with) blew a kiss to karl and then it had a shot of susan looking at him and him looking down - THE TENSION was great. and lance after amy said she wanted him to call her. priceless.

anyway umm LYN SCULLY NEEDS TO GO!!!!!

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Yeah the whole lyn and joe sexual tension thing thats going on disturbs me. Lol at skye and dillan. He wrote a list of all the chiks hes done anything with. Awww admittedly if my boyfriend did that i would be extremely shitty and probly have the same reaction as skye...but its dillan. <3 dillan

Poor steph i wanted her to get Ashley but after seeing her real dad he seems really sweet. kayla remaines annoying but i think thats for the best.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
green_fairy said:
Yeah the whole lyn and joe sexual tension thing thats going on disturbs me. Lol at skye and dillan. He wrote a list of all the chiks hes done anything with. Awww admittedly if my boyfriend did that i would be extremely shitty and probly have the same reaction as skye...but its dillan. <3 dillan

Poor steph i wanted her to get Ashley but after seeing her real dad he seems really sweet. kayla remaines annoying but i think thats for the best.
What was the list? What was her reaction? I missed a few eps...:eek:

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
miss_b said:
What was the list? What was her reaction? I missed a few eps...:eek:
Ok well skye told joe that her and dillan hadn't done anything and she thinks it's cause dillan uses harold's rules just as an excuse not to get close to her. So joes like nah i think it's cause he's inexperienced and he confronted dillan at a school working bee and hes like good on you mate nuthin wrong with being inexperienced bla bla bla and dillans like wtf?? so he rang up all these old chiks that he'd been with and wrote this big long list of their names and their phone numbers then rocks up to skyes and is like see look! and shes like dillan you dont get it, did you seriously think that would impress me and shut the door in his face. :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i hate lyn so very much, pls leave

apparently a new family comes next week! yay

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Cool. I remember when the Scullys first moved in and i was like wtf i thought joe was an 80s bogan and lyn was a hysterical pain in the arse...that feeling has been with me since then. Can't wait till serena and david leave :)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ohhh new family! I remember when once they had a new family that lived in Max and Steph's house that just didn't work, so they made some lame excuse for them to leave.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Sweets said:
Ohhh new family! I remember when once they had a new family that lived in Max and Steph's house that just didn't work, so they made some lame excuse for them to leave.
Was that the family with the mother that toady had a thing with?

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
miss_b said:
Oh i remember them!! They had the boy and some annoying little girl and the mum was on the same level of annoyance as sindi :chainsaw:

HSC
miss_b said:

maggie hancock..... then there was matt... who worked at lous and blinded harold wen he was drag racing, leo, and emily... who was a little bitch and on one ep ran away from home.... yes it was the mother toadie had an affair wtih!!!!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i have to agree with you guys Lyn sucks aww man shes soo annoying
and why are serena,david and lliana(cant spell her name)leaving??contract??
anyways when channel 10 use to air the old neighbours at 3.30 i remember something...lyns husband tried to kill pauls second wife(the twins)just think back people cause i saw his face and i was like whaaaa...
anyways for some reason im starting to hate sindi more than ever...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)