Neighbours (1 Viewer)

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Reshie said:
anyways for some reason im starting to hate sindi more than ever...
I reckon!!!!
:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Words cannot describe the hatred i have of her.

What happens about the wedding?? I'm too impatient. Spoilers anyone?

persephone

HSC
I missed a few of last week's episodes. What was with the whole Sindi, hen night thing. And Toadie being all suspicious? Was she following Stu or something??

Amryllis

HSC
iHaVnOiDeNtItY said:
ok i love neighbours but i dont know absolutely everything about the show.... does anyone happen to know whether skye knows that joe isnt her biological father??? i recall (when wathching it a few years ago when they played old eps) that after kerry died skyes father came to claim her but joe ended up kidnapping her back and in the end obviously was able to keep her but does skye know about this???? just curious!!!
Yeah, I think they mentioned at some stage that Joe Mangel is Sky's stepfather. I didn't know the story about her real dad, etc. I didn't watch it back then. So whose son is Toby then? Toby would be Sky's stepbrother?

And what's this thing about Joe Scully trying to kill Chrissy (Paul's 2nd wife)?! I thought the Scully's only moved into Ramsay St in 1999. Chrissy and Paul would date back much earlier than that.

I agree with people that Sindi is getting extremely annoying. I used to like her when she was still with Toadie but since she's been with Stuart (even though they make a more attractive couple), she's been getting increasingly psychotic and insecure. The whole thing with her crying at the drop of a hat is getting really tired. GARGH! I think I'm going to be glad that Toadie is going to stop their wedding!

HSC
toby is joes son and so kerry was tobys stepmum when she married joe.
the scullys did only move to ramsay st in 99 when the martins left iv never heard bout joe scully trying to kill chrissys,weird!!!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Amryllis said:
And what's this thing about Joe Scully trying to kill Chrissy (Paul's 2nd wife)?! I thought the Scully's only moved into Ramsay St in 1999. Chrissy and Paul would date back much earlier than that.
well yeah thats what i thought but like 2003,channel 10 use to air old neighbours at 3.30pm(i would rush back home to watch this...how sad am i?)
anyway i know i didnt believe it but it did happend cause the twins...remember how they were under proctection for some court case...the guy(joe scully) tried to kill them or one of em forgot which one...but im 100%certain on this.
maybe you could find the old episode story lines and the guest stars of the show...

HSC
Reshie said:
well yeah thats what i thought but like 2003,channel 10 use to air old neighbours at 3.30pm(i would rush back home to watch this...how sad am i?)
anyway i know i didnt believe it but it did happend cause the twins...remember how they were under proctection for some court case...the guy(joe scully) tried to kill them or one of em forgot which one...but im 100%certain on this.
maybe you could find the old episode story lines and the guest stars of the show...
was it joe scully or just the actor playing another character, they do that sometimes.

persephone

HSC
i'm very confused. what was sindi supposed to have done? and i can't believe that sindi and stu got married........sindi is just so psychotic....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it's called a plot device to get rid of her

*derrrr*

whyyyy do i still love paul?

why, because he's probably killed izzy! (even though shes back in a couple of months. STILL. a woman can dream)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh serious??

in a sexual way or in a 'hes an awesome character' way? or both? (like me)

seriously i am so in love with paul robinson it's beyond a joke

persephone

HSC
Not in love in love....not in the way you probably are.

But he looks so handsome in that older man sorta way and even though he's the villian it's like he can be redeemed...

Amryllis

HSC
glycerine said:
it's called a plot device to get rid of her

*derrrr*

whyyyy do i still love paul?

why, because he's probably killed izzy! (even though shes back in a couple of months. STILL. a woman can dream)
How do you know Izzy comes back in a couple of months? And I'm guessing when she comes back she's going to be a reformed person or something.

Damn it, Sindi and Stu still managed to get married even with Toadie's accusations! I would hate to get married under those circumstances. I reckon Sindi was in such a hurry to get married. I think she's definitely dodgy coz she keeps hiding things even from people closest to her. She never talks about her family and they didn't even show up for her wedding.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
persephone - well its not like i want to marry him or anything :p but definitely that handsome older man thing.

amyrillis - because she hasn't left the show, she just took a couple of months off to go do grease. i have noooo idea how they're going to approach it though.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
iHaVnOiDeNtItY said:
was it joe scully or just the actor playing another character, they do that sometimes.
yeah you must be right it must be the same actor but he was playin a different character.your right:D

and oh for some reason the show keeps getting better thanks to paul

persephone

HSC
glycerine said:
persephone - well its not like i want to marry him or anything :p but definitely that handsome older man thing.
That older man thing....I so know what you mean.....

Amryllis

HSC
Paul has done a runner folks... Still in love with him?

I betcha Paul injured Izzy but didn't manage to kill her. She probably gets better in some remote area and finds her long-lost conscience and then comes back as a reformed cow.

Wow~ How bout this Serena and Connor business? It's getting quite juicy~ Although I wouldn't have picked them 2 to be together, I must say I find this story development very intriguing.

HSC
OMG will they hurry up and do something with sindi...... she is driving me insane
i am so glad that skye nad dylan are still together they make a great couple and hopefully boyd stays away for along period of time i do not like him.
hey drew is coming back.....how you say? no idea but apparently it has sumfn to do with steph.....perhaps she will see his ghost???? hmmm will hav to wait december.

HSC
nessie_lee said:
But Drew is dead!!... i wonder if he was ever a love interest of Steph's.... didn't they used to work at the garage together or something.... who knows, but he and Libby took forever to get together, so maybe they had a fling.
hmmm im wondering if they bring him back as a ghost, id be too friggn stupid to bring back .....alive yea steph and drew worked at the garage together and she had a crush on which caused truble between hetr and libby.

rabbitohs2005

HSC
Amryllis said:
Paul has done a runner folks... Still in love with him?

I betcha Paul injured Izzy but didn't manage to kill her. She probably gets better in some remote area and finds her long-lost conscience and then comes back as a reformed cow.

Wow~ How bout this Serena and Connor business? It's getting quite juicy~ Although I wouldn't have picked them 2 to be together, I must say I find this story development very intriguing.
Izzys at this mental place...Paul Went to look for her...to clear his name

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)