Neighbours (1 Viewer)

HSC
nessie_lee said:
What happened with Stu, Cindy and Toadie?.. I saw the episode where she went to push him down the stairs, but then it finished and i haven't seen it until today, where Susan said she's in hospital! What on earth happened?
it was a wile ago now and my memory of the ep isnt 100% but ill try to fill you in. ok sindi pushded toadie down the stairs as you know.....stuart witnessed this. sindi i think freaked out . toadie was ok....next scene the three of them were in the room and stuart asked sindi wat had happened, she told him that toadie had tripped and falled and looking at toadie said that he could have realy hurt himself but thankfully you are ok. blah blah blah! ok and then she broke down and said that she was a horrible person and i think in that ep they flashhbacked to what she had done or was that when she pushed him??? not sure sorry. but then when taodie and stu were talking stu tlod toadie that he was right all along and that sindi needed some medical attention....few scenes later and sindi is being talken away by some medics...... she had told stu that sdhe really loved him and just wanted him to love her or something along those lines nd that she was really sorry.......later in that ep or was it the next....stu was tellin somene maybe toadie....that he had spoken to sindis parents ( who if you may have figured werent in finland but in erinsbourough the whole time) anfd they had told stu that when sindi ws in highschool she had been admitted for skitso thing....... hmmm i think that is all..... sorry if im wrong!!!!!!!!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
green_fairy said:
And here was me thinking i'd found a soul mate :(
Hahahaha after tonight's ep I take that back! I will marry him, prosthetic leg and all!!!!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahah kinky ;)

and thanx!!!

i was at work for neighbours tonight and it's not up on erinsborough forums yet :'( i am sad and lonely as a result

persephone

HSC
that new chick.... is she paul robinson's daughter???

EDIT: ignore....it is....

Last edited:

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
And bump goes the neighbours thread.

I'm torn with the whole Izzy/Elle thing. On the one hand Elle's a little bitch but on the other i love to hate Izzy. Omg but, i so love paul, skye and dyllan. Joe pisses me off but. Ooh! and Serena. Does anyone know what happens with Carmella and Conner or if anything happens? So hate Serena.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
green_fairy said:
And bump goes the neighbours thread.

I'm torn with the whole Izzy/Elle thing. On the one hand Elle's a little bitch but on the other i love to hate Izzy. Omg but, i so love paul, skye and dyllan. Joe pisses me off but. Ooh! and Serena. Does anyone know what happens with Carmella and Conner or if anything happens? So hate Serena.
in a perfect world: joe gets mangeled in a car crash and dies ;)
lyn slits her wrists and dies
serena gets chopped into little pieces and dies

I HATE THEM! AHHH! JUST FUCK OFF!

scoby_2000

HSC
holy shit fuck piss!!!

that was soo random1?!?!

a plan crazy in neighbours!!! holy shit balls!!!

who dies?!?!?! aynonje know?!?!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
well i know that lil, david and serena are leaving so i think they might be killed off.

PLEASE GOD KILL SERENA AND DAVID BUT PLEEEEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPARE LIL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)