Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
glycerine said:
well i know that lil, david and serena are leaving so i think they might be killed off.

PLEASE GOD KILL SERENA AND DAVID BUT PLEEEEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPARE LIL
OMG!! Why are they leaving?

I SOOOO thought David was gonna die coz he's been so charitable lately and turned over a new leaf and all. And Lil read his coffee grounds and there's nothing there (no future, David joked) - so I thought that he would die.

OMG... I read the spoiler.. OMG... That is so unfair. That's one of my favourite characters!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! This is worse than when Drew died. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *CRIES*

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
Izzy, Elle, Paul, Susan, Alex and Sky are rescued.

Dylan and Connor wash up on shore. Dylan is on the run from the cops over the robbery and he doesn't want to be found. But he will show up (I believe at his own funeral/memorial service) down the track. However, the other neighbours assume he is dead, which could explain the "fourth death" that keeps being mentioned.

David and Lil are dead and Serena (who is seen alive post-crash then disappears) is presumed dead because she is never found.

Because the plane crashes into water, it is not immediately clear who is dead and who isn't as there will be a prolonged recovery mission.

Susan asks Alex to marry her after she is rescued and he accepts.

Glenn198718

izzy elle and paul who would never of picked them too survive ay. Cant believe that serena and the family are all going to die. good episode but and it can only get better from here i say

Amryllis

HSC
glycerine said:
well i know that lil, david and serena are leaving so i think they might be killed off.

PLEASE GOD KILL SERENA AND DAVID BUT PLEEEEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPARE LIL
So why are they leaving?

If they die, then poor Sky and Harold - that's their whole family...

I don't particularly care about Serena coz she's annoying, but I was starting to like David coz he's been so nice lately. And Lil of course, she's feisty and funny. But I guess at least they said goodbye to Harold before they left... They made a pretty big deal with the goodbyes so I think that's it for them.

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah, wer wer told that Sky was rescued in yesterday's episode.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i missed tonights episode cause i was at work, what happened? was anyone else rescued?

Glenn198718

has connor and dylan end up getting caught or not yet i wanna know about that ay. They are both good like Dylan more because hes funny and does dumb shit like i do lol

Amryllis

HSC
Dylan and Connor are still trying to hide from the rescue people. No-one else has been rescued yet. So 4 people left that we still haven't heard about - Susan, David, Lil and Serena.

Stingray got bail but still has to go to trial. Karl and Janelle keep each other company and each mourn for their losses (they don't know if Dylan and Susan are alive or not - but Janelle assumes Dyl is dead)..

Glenn198718

oh sounds like an alright episode. susan has been in it too long to die now and i woould of thought susan and karl might have got back together before any of this had happened

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah, I thought that Karl and Susan were supposed to get back together by the end of this year.. But how's that gonna happen with Alex in the picture?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Amryllis said:
Yeah, I thought that Karl and Susan were supposed to get back together by the end of this year.. But how's that gonna happen with Alex in the picture?
i reckon, if susan is still alive, alex will pass away from his sickness (or did something happen that i missed and he doesnt have it?) and susan will turn to Karl for support or something.. its clear that Karl has already realised he is still in love with susan

Amryllis

HSC
See, that's what I thought would happen too. But apparently Alex is ok... The doctors said that his life span is more than just weeks now - although they don't know how long he's got. I don't think Alex is gonna die any time soon. And how tragic would it be if he did though, coz he just survived a plane crash.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh god love her, she's alive and well. i feel so sorry for Karl though, i just want them to get back together even though she's madly in love with Alex... i dunno, im trying to figure out how they're going to get together (if the rumours are true)

Amryllis

HSC
I'm so happy that Susan is back! But yeah, I feel really sorry for Karl too, even though he's been a jerk when he was with Izzy. But not he knows the error of his ways. He fully rubbed Paul's nose in the fact that Izzy made that hysterical phone call to Karl when the plane was about to crash that he was her one true love. I think maybe that's why Paul is going to kick her out of his house this week. Oooh~ I can't wait. Izzy is still the biggest bitch on Ramsay Street. She sometimes has her little moments where I feel sorry for her, but she's permanently damaged goods man.

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Amryllis said:
So why are they leaving?

If they die, then poor Sky and Harold - that's their whole family...

I don't particularly care about Serena coz she's annoying, but I was starting to like David coz he's been so nice lately. And Lil of course, she's feisty and funny. But I guess at least they said goodbye to Harold before they left... They made a pretty big deal with the goodbyes so I think that's it for them.

ummm, because people leave shows esp shows like neighbours and i guess they want to do other things with their life?

i haaaaaate david. hate hate.

apparently by the end of the year ONE OF THE RESIDENTS OF RAMSAY ST WILL BE A MURDERER!!!!

my money is on harold; considering that he's lost his son, gdaughter and daughter in law and all

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i missed tonights episode, could anyone tell me what happened please?

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
apparently by the end of the year ONE OF THE RESIDENTS OF RAMSAY ST WILL BE A MURDERER!!!!

my money is on harold; considering that he's lost his son, gdaughter and daughter in law and all

i hope it's karl!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)