Neighbours (1 Viewer)

munchybuddy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
He donated his bonemarrow to Sky's baby, and then he had some anurism (sp?) and died.
Yea, and u no wats sad about that

A girl from our school died the week before from a brain anuerism, so i hope her family and friends didnt watch

Even though it isnt directly meaning the same thing it is a little sad

T

trolloutaface

Matthew89 said:
Am i the only person addicted to Pepper (Nicky Whelan)???
haha, yeah she is quite pretty.

Sky got out of jail and the actual murderer took her place ^_______^

P.S Ned and Janae should totally get together already ffs.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh they needed to get Rachel Gordon off Neighbours, before she went onto Home and Away :p Funniness!!

Ned and Janae so should get together, and Sky and Boyd should be together. But doesnt Sky leave this year? as well as Boyd? or am i just assuming too much -thinks-

I find myself watching this show everyday, despite how much i dont like it. Oh wellz :)

Pepper annoys me. I like Oliver, even though he was a jerk last night. I like Carmella too. And poor Paul :(

persephone

HSC
I didn't watch tonight's ep. Did they show who turned up at Ned's door that was supposed to surprise him?

DarkGreenMagna

HSC
nope, it was more to do with pepper, and frazer and rosie. i think tonights might be the one with ned

Last edited:

cuppy

HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
Yeh they needed to get Rachel Gordon off Neighbours, before she went onto Home and Away :p Funniness!!

i knew she looked familiar.

caseylee

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
They they did show who showed up on Ned's door its an ex gf with his supposed kid!
yeah , just ask dani for neighours news, she always knows
hehe:)

caseylee

HSC
pritnep said:
Neighbours is getting revamped, new sets, intro, characters etc.
i dont want neighbours to change, i hate change, and hav'nt they already changed home and away enough, they need so save some shows for the ppl like me!!!!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
They havent changed Home and Away, just the intro, and it was time for that.

They're only changing Neighbours because it is rating very poorly, and theyre hoping that more people will tune in if its all changed. I dont think it'll make a difference though, because its up against TT and ACA, and everyone tunes into that. But i'll watch Neighbours more after the change :) Hopefully the new people are better :)

caseylee

HSC
tasha1188 said:
They havent changed Home and Away, just the intro, and it was time for that.

They're only changing Neighbours because it is rating very poorly, and theyre hoping that more people will tune in if its all changed. I dont think it'll make a difference though, because its up against TT and ACA, and everyone tunes into that. But i'll watch Neighbours more after the change :) Hopefully the new people are better :)
home and away has changed!!! over the last 6 months though, our tv blew up and we had to go with out for a few months and when we got a new tv home and away went wired with the cult and stuff...so yeah, but now we dont get prime for some retarted reason

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
tasha1188 said:

Lets hope so. They talked up the arrival of Pepper and co in that house and they are quite possibly the worst actors to go on the show. Well not all of them Rosie's not bad. But every time I see Pepper attempting to portray any emotion whatsoever i cringe.

addaia

HSC
http://perfectblend.net/news/spoiler/

Also:

Neighbours has never won anything in this country it would be nice for the show to be recongised for a change, and besides it would be nice for the Neighbours cast to visit the UK (again!)

The nominations for this years Natational Television Awards 2007 have been releaed, and here are the nominations that concern Neighbours:

Most Popular Actress
Jackie Woodburne Neighbours (Susan Kennedy) (Number 25)

Most Popular Actor
Alan Fletcher Neighbours (Karl Kennedy) (Number 32)

Most Popular Serial Drama
Neighbours

http://www.nationaltvawards.com/

Spread the word to Neighbours, Alan and Jackie fans!!

NB: The Neighbours nominated cast are more known to the British public than the H&A cast members, so vote for Neighbours to represent the australian TV industry.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i quite liked this new Neighbours. Not a fan of the vocalist in the opening titles, but the titles in general are cute.

The end, with the car crash, actually brought a tear to my eyes, that was sad. and Mikey :( Little Pouch was heaps adorable :p

I think i might continue watching, well until uni starts, then i'll see :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Agrees, I quited liked it. Certainly a step in the right direction.

Although it was a wedding episode and they are usually always good. So we will see.

caseylee

HSC
I RECOGNISE THE GIRL WITH THE JOEY BUT WHO IS SHE? WHERE IS SHE FROM?

i hate the opening titles i want the old one back !!!
and i hate chang its going to take a whil to see if im actually going to like it or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)