Neighbours (1 Viewer)

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Dr. Oyster said:
bring back serena
Serena is coming back, haven't you heard the news? Next year she and Liljuana make a return to the series since they were only "missing, assumed dead" in the plane crash. Why do you think the series killed off David and not them? It was because they left for a while and intended to come back whilst he did not.
Also, Bridget is the fugliest girl I have ever seen and I hope she gets fired from neighbours. She's moody and she treats the boys like crap. I sure hope that Rachel and her stop talking once and for all and she stops stealing Rachel's boyfriends! And yay for Donna - finally an interesting character in the show!!!

Dr. Oyster

HSC
lol I only really watch it to get a peek of that Rachel girl and Erin Mcnaught. :D

Glad Serena is coming back.

HSC
lol which one is serena? I remember liliana and david, but I can't get a pic of serena in my mind...

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Silver Persian said:
lol which one is serena? I remember liliana and david, but I can't get a pic of serena in my mind...
the hottest girl on the show 4 years back.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Serena is coming back, haven't you heard the news? Next year she and Liljuana make a return to the series since they were only "missing, assumed dead" in the plane crash. Why do you think the series killed off David and not them? It was because they left for a while and intended to come back whilst he did not.
Also, Bridget is the fugliest girl I have ever seen and I hope she gets fired from neighbours. She's moody and she treats the boys like crap. I sure hope that Rachel and her stop talking once and for all and she stops stealing Rachel's boyfriends! And yay for Donna - finally an interesting character in the show!!!
your typical Neighbors fan.

janaranaran!

HSC
beksta21 said:
bridget can't be preggers.
i dead set thought it would be donna!

<3 neighbours :)

lol what are the chances that all three of them have had unprotected sex and are late? At the same time?

idiots.

.....But i still love watching it lol. When you don't take it too seriously and accept it as the soapy it is it can be quite enjoyable. It's like playing with dolls again, all the crazy scenarios in quick succession

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i saw a promo for next week. Whats with Declan kissing another chick?? He's gf is pregnant. What a jerk!

cxlxoxk

HSC
I didn't know teenage pregnancy is a problem here in Australia??? Gosh Neighbours is lame!

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
lol.
i just watched it. dont know why.
hey mom im pregnant..... see the (lack of) SHOCK! insert bad acting

and i mean adding dean geyer!!!! wow. taking it to a whole new level with that heart throb!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)