Neighbours (1 Viewer)

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
I want Harold to leave the show. He's actually the most irritating person I have ever met.

Imitation:

*Chin wobble* "OoHOhoHOhohohohoh" (Harold's jibberish)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
I want Harold to leave the show. He's actually the most irritating person I have ever met.

Imitation:

*Chin wobble* "OoHOhoHOhohohohoh" (Harold's jibberish)
You'll be getting you wish. Harold's final scenes will air in February. He said he might do a one off appearance or guest role if their was a good reason.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
pritnep said:
You'll be getting you wish. Harold's final scenes will air in February. He said he might do a one off appearance or guest role if their was a good reason.
Lol how did you do that spoiler?

Omg well that's good :) I wont reveal to the others what you said! haha
howd you find out about it?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Regarding the abortion thing being shown on tv, Martha from H&A had an abortion a few months ago. And Sky considered an abortion too when she was pregnant. Maybe I'm confused about abortion laws, but I thought you weren't allowed to have one at all unless there was a medical reason? I realise there are new laws in Victoria now but around the time Sky was pregnant, I thought abortions were only allowed for medical reasons.

tet55

HSC
i think its so bad of rebecca and miranda.
didge and declan need to get through this together!!!
they are young and i think they should be left to some of the decision making!
its really annoying me!!

butit is so typical taht it didnt happenand that he did come back.

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Regarding the abortion thing being shown on tv, Martha from H&A had an abortion a few months ago. And Sky considered an abortion too when she was pregnant. Maybe I'm confused about abortion laws, but I thought you weren't allowed to have one at all unless there was a medical reason? I realise there are new laws in Victoria now but around the time Sky was pregnant, I thought abortions were only allowed for medical reasons.
Aren't you allowed to have one if it's before a certain time? i thought it was allowed as long as it's before the 2nd-4th months [or somewhere there].

i like neighbours atm, its pretty good. mainly the kids bit, i dont really like libby&stef though [sp?]

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i like neighbours atm, its pretty good. mainly the kids bit
Agreed the kids has been pretty good storyline at the moment.

I'm with Dec and Didge for the sake of the unborn child they should be allowed to work things out so the baby might be able to have both parents in it's life.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kim Valentine was sick or something, so they got that other woman to play Libby. It was in the TV guide last week, I think.

Did that bitch end up aborting her babeh?

boris

Banned
HSC
what was with the ad saying she was going to do a terrible thing in regards to aborting the baby

BabyK

HSC
nahh she didnt abort coz decklan came, bt i reckon knowing neighbours shell miscarry or somefing der has to be drama otherwise wats the point of the show if der all happy

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
BabyK said:
nahh she didnt abort coz decklan came, bt i reckon knowing neighbours shell miscarry or somefing der has to be drama otherwise wats the point of the show if der all happy
Not sure about that one, I've seen a photos of Didge looking quiet pregnant so I think she probably will carry it to term.

boris

Banned
HSC
BabyK said:
wtf did this even say?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)