Neighbours (1 Viewer)

samwell

HSC
Neighbours is catchy coz u'll never loose the storyline even if u miss like 5 weeks of shows.

Zeke should be dead but am suspecting a twist from the writers. He will be alive in the end

HSC
lol. anyone want to know if he's really alive or dead, or you all planning on waiting to see what happens on tv?

if you want to know:
he's alive, they won't find him until like the third week or something, he's supposed to be badly injured, check neighboursfans.com/forums for the details

cxlxoxk

HSC
so whats gonna be next. milf action haha. actually i don't think i wanna know, neighbours is crap.

edit: i presumed milf action from some commercial i saw, donna's mom was like caressing ringo's knee or something. i didn't know what that was.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh I didn't know that but I thought that would of been the case. To be honest it's neighbours and I thought they would drag it out and Zeke is a pretty popular character and with Rachel leaving they still need a Kinski around so kind of not hard to work out. Thanks Heba, I haven't had a chance to check out spoilers yet really so cheers.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
so whats gonna be next. milf action haha. actually i don't think i wanna know, neighbours is crap.

edit: i presumed milf action from some commercial i saw, donna's mom was like caressing ringo's knee or something. i didn't know what that was.
Steph is a milf.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
OMG do really think they killed off Zeke? *tear*

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
noooo!
i think he is just on the run and will come back to karl and susan eventually. they cant kill him off, they just CANT!

goodbye harold!

HSC
Zekes alive.

for those who want the spoilers of next week.

Monday 9th February - Episode 5621.
Libby and Rachel bond over Rachel's bridesmaid dress, but when the family gather to discuss Zeke's memorial plans, things get heated. Driven by guilt, Libby goes over the top in the planning and finally reveals her feelings of responsibility. Having someone to blame, Rachel explodes and gives an ultimatum – she won't attend the memorial if Libby does.

Tuesday 10th February - Episode 5622.
Libby and Rachel fight over Rachel's destruction of the bridesmaid's dress. Karl and Susan fear for Rachel, while Dan helps Libby to face the guilt she feels over Zeke's death. Rachel seeks solace in Ty and admits that she loves him. Elle debates whether or not to tell the Kennedys about her suspicions that Zeke may be alive, while Rachel's anger at Libby threatens to destroy the memorial service planned for Zeke.

Wednesday 11th February - Episode 5623.
Ringo struggles to deal with sleeping in Zeke's bedroom so Susan decides to pack up Zeke's belongings. During the clean-out the teens discover that Zeke had a secret crush on Donna and that they were possibly more than friends. Ringo can't contain his jealousy and accuses Donna of cheating on him. With his relationship in tatters, Ringo creates a rift with the Kennedys when he attacks Zeke's memorial in front of Karl.

Thursday 12th February - Episode 5624.
Having inadvertently revealed to Cass that Dan is not the father of her baby, Sam is tempted to flee Erinsborough. However, as she books a flight to New Zealand oblivious Dan reaches out to repair their relationship and she has second thoughts. She throws herself on Cass's mercy and finds herself a reluctant accomplice in the plot to scam Paul. Just how far is Sam prepared to go to keep her baby's paternity a secret?

Friday 13th February - Episode 5625.
Miranda’s guilt and unhappiness is compounded by Bridget and Declan’s joy at their first ultrasound. When Bridget decides that she can’t abandon the search for her mother, Miranda tries to put her off the idea. Rebecca at first supports Bridget, then realises too late that she shouldn’t interfere. But Miranda’s motives for keeping Bridget away from her birth mother are revealed when she confesses to Steve that she has had a very deliberate part to play in keeping Bridget apart from her birth mother.

cred to neighboursfans.com :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you $hiftyIceQueen : D

I LOVE ZEEKEEEEEEE

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah cool, this Zeke storyline has been pretty good maybe not the missing part but the fact he planned this had all these things hidden that they are just finding out about is.

Thanks for the update Heba. :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah cool, this Zeke storyline has been pretty good maybe not the missing part but the fact he planned this had all these things hidden that they are just finding out about is.

Thanks for the update Heba. :)
What else did they find besides the computer vid message? Was there other stuff too? haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)