Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Neighbours, and you...

• I\'m addicted! It\'s so damn entertaining! I cry if I miss an episode!

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I like it and everything, but it wouldn\'t be the end of the world if I missed a few weeks, nothing

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I watch it if it happens to be on....

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Oh dear, Neighbours is so terrible, I can\'t believe this girl even made a thread about it!

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Fiona

Pure crap? Ah but that is one of the great points about Neighbours... It's so rediculous that you absolutely have to watch it!

Oh dear, it seems that silly little Lori is going to continue being preggers... Or are the ads decieving us, like they like to?

Hmm... I wonder...

I can't stand Valda, she really annoys me... I mean yeah I feel sorry for her and stuff, but my god, so irritating. "Lynnie" is getting on my nerves too. Such terrible acting :)

I can't believe the Kennedy's sheep is still around... Hahaha :)

Isn't it odd how when people's kids leave the show they seem to die off? Whatever happened to Lauren and Bret? Mal? Ok well Mal came back last year or something... Anne and Billy?

Looks like Nina will be leaving the show... Poor little Delta, she's left the show... I wonder how long it will be before she's no longer on our TV screens for Neighbours... :(

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Thank God Lori is gone. She has done nothing but give me the shits since the moment she walked through the Skully's front door. I could have handled a "Poor Lori" pregnancy storyline...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)