Nelsons Bay /shaol bay? (1 Viewer)

flynhigh

HSC
heyyyyy people was jsut wondering how many of use are going nelsons bay and shoal bay, me and my 2 mates are going weve rented a house and that so wondering if anymore people of going, im sure there are . We are thinkn of having a party at the house thats why im wondering if theres heaps of ppl from sydney going. Let us know
cheers

chilean11

HSC
yeah man there heaps.. well theres heaps from my skool in sydney goin down! umm i would say least 50 from my skool or more. then i no thers heaps more from other skools.. i recon that nelsons will be PACKED outtt man!
mejito_chileno@hotmail.com add me man!

Pa-!-

HSC
haahah i went to nelsons last year and it was dead.. luckily it was the warm up party for the cruise ahah.. but if you wanna hit partyville there are always hotties at the landmark at the top of nelsons hill, and good night party's on the south of shoal bay..

seriuosly get as many ppl u know goin other wise its gay..

ripper surf at soldiers beach 5 min drive..

HSC
Hey,
Just wondering what dates you're all going to Nelsons Bay/Shoal Bay area for schoolies '07?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
nothing much to do at nelsons bay except splash in the polluted water =D though the dolphins you randomly see are pretty cool. =)

sthcross.dude

HSC
My cousin went there. Loved it because he met his girlfriend there, but admits that was prob cause it was so dead. Id say dont go.

Gold Coast is awesome - go there and enjoy the authentic schoolies experience!

kate688

HSC
so the verdict is not nelsons/shoal bay?
im sure it wont be too bad if there is a few people from other schools etc going?

Eddyah

HSC
As long as you have your friends with you, anything can be fun!

(for me though, i can have fun without them) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)