Nelson's Bay (1 Viewer)

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
Hey,
Is anyone planning on heading to Nelson's Bay for their Schoolies week between the 25th of November and 3rd December?
Me and my crew are heading up, so if you are too it'd be great to meet up! Let us know you plan...
ok Good Luck with the HsC 4 the rest of you!
I finish tues!! Woot Woot!
Steph xx

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
Its "Nelson Bay"
Theres already a thread on this in the Schoolies section where lots of ppl going to the bay are discussing it...

Monz

HSC
Re: Nelson Bay

It's not that old...people still post in it it's under port stephens, and i'm sure no one feels like repeating themselves in this thread, because we've all said it in the other thread...i'd post the link up for you but a) my internet is being a bitch and b) it won't take that much effort to find it.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Re: Nelson Bay

Monz said:
It's not that old...people still post in it it's under port stephens, and i'm sure no one feels like repeating themselves in this thread, because we've all said it in the other thread...i'd post the link up for you but a) my internet is being a bitch and b) it won't take that much effort to find it.
OUCH.... lol... U must excuse my friend Monz, she can be a bitch at times, and egocentric, and uno, just plain annoying and... ok, i'll stop there :p LOL jks...

I'll copy/paste the link for you, to make things easier for all of us:

http://community.boredofstudies.org/385/schoolies-2006/101305/port-stephens-2006-a.html

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)