Neo-Nazi rally in Dresden. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Korn said:
What are u saying about ADHD, is that like on of their songs or what
No I meant that the sort of people who mention the band AC like it makes them tough were probably kept locked under the stairs as children. It's a funny enough band and all, but some people take them much too seriously.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
No I meant that the sort of people who mention the band AC like it makes them tough were probably kept locked under the stairs as children. It's a funny enough band and all, but some people take them much too seriously.
So, from this i assume u know nothing about ADHD

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Fair enough, and I'll assume that you didn't notice the sarcasm in what I said.
Obviously not, but we might have different definitions of sarcasm

HSC
To clarify, further, my initial point was that mentioning AC in the middle of the discussion served little purpose, and looked like something deliberately intended to shock people, or to gain attention. It wasn't relevant and seemed to be out of place.

My ADHD comment, rather than an attempt at an e-diagnosis, was my way of commenting upon this, without wasting the time which I just have in spelling it out. I assumed that most people would understand what I was saying, and in no way meant and offence (explicit or implied) to anyone suffering from ADHD. My apologies if this was not sufficiently clear in the first place.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I find that kind of blind hate really scary.

You can find that shit all over the internet on sites like this (just have a look at the forum).

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Grobus said:
I find that kind of blind hate really scary.

You can find that shit all over the internet on sites like this (just have a look at the forum).
That is a horrible website, saying balck ppl are like apes

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I think you'll find most white supremisists hate bush because of his stance on isreal etc...
Yes, as most white supremist hate Jews, blacks, and pretty much everyone. Also Bush has had many high positions in his administration filled by african-americans.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
And they generally come from the Southern States.
Yes, but Bush is from Texas, which is a Southern State, so what does ur statement have to do with the context of why white supremists hate Bush

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Is there anything White Supremacists dont hate save white, heterosexual, Christians who hate everything else in the world?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
Remington shotguns.
Whats wrong with ruger shotguns, lol. Actually i think they also hate Catholics either white or not

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
To clarify, further, my initial point was that mentioning AC in the middle of the discussion served little purpose, and looked like something deliberately intended to shock people, or to gain attention. It wasn't relevant and seemed to be out of place.

My ADHD comment, rather than an attempt at an e-diagnosis, was my way of commenting upon this, without wasting the time which I just have in spelling it out. I assumed that most people would understand what I was saying, and in no way meant and offence (explicit or implied) to anyone suffering from ADHD. My apologies if this was not sufficiently clear in the first place.
On further discussion, i have found out more on your opinion, and apoligise for jumping to conclusions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)