Nerd Sex... (1 Viewer)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
LoL being a nerd myself, just treat her like a normal girl and ask her on a date to the movies or something. I don't think nerds actually like talking about maths and science and all that stuff outside of school in a social situation. I agree with frootloop, just don't assume too much coz you might be surprised by that whole "other" person she actually is once you stop looking at her as just " the nerdy girl".
Also, don't try to make really intelligent conversation if you aren't that smart....just be funny and make her laugh :)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Fark that, those cranky old librarian ladies are scary.

I for one wouldn't want to be chased out by one while I'm there trying to set up my candles and other-type romantic things.

frootloop

HSC
lilkiwifruit said:
Also, don't try to make really intelligent conversation if you aren't that smart....just be funny and make her laugh :)
Ditto. Every girl wants to be with a guy that can make her laugh. At least I think so. :)

T

Testpilot

My Librarian tells off people by saying "You're being boring". I'm sorry I didn't realise that was an insult librarians could make.

Darkening

HSC
ill be truthfull here, I like this nerdy girl and I would ask her out, if it wasnt seen as social suicide!!

ohh... that and I have a girlfriend Lol

Spunge12

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Use the following pick up line:

Roses are red
violets are blue
all my base
are belong to you

Sure to work.
OMGZLOLOL2006!!11!!

frootloop

HSC
Darkening said:
ill be truthfull here, I like this nerdy girl and I would ask her out, if it wasnt seen as social suicide!!

ohh... that and I have a girlfriend Lol
</3

Is she nerdy or geeky? Nerdy people are smart (well, they do well at school at least)... whereas geeky people act goofy and look weird and whatnot. Asking a smart girl (does well at school) out shouldn't be social suicide... but asking a geeky girl might be.

imo

Redgoddess

HSC
frootloop said:
</3

Is she nerdy or geeky? Nerdy people are smart (well, they do well at school at least)... whereas geeky people act goofy and look weird and whatnot. Asking a smart girl (does well at school) out shouldn't be social suicide... but asking a geeky girl might be.

imo
i agree. seriously though, nerds are people too. i'm a nerd, but just cos i do well at school and have ambitions doesnt mean i dont like to do stuff like bum around at the beach, go to movies...avoid schoolwork *does so by using BOS forums...should be doing major work...* i agree with the sense of humour thing, having a laugh makes people feel comfortable and relaxed with you. just be yourself, and assume she's a regular girl.

dora_18

HSC
melimoo said:
personally, being a nerdy girl, i would probably most enjoy it if you graphed a big heart for me and filled it with pi quoted to however many decimal places you could fit in there and say 'i love you this much!'
that would kill me

I suppose I'm a bit nerdy too... that suggestion is sooo sweet. I'd melt too if someone did that for me.

Jeez, I feel so nerdy now.
wow i didn't know people were so lame...
....no offence but that is just SAD...

HSC
that wont work mate,its a soft pick up line...invite them out to your place and give them poetry. Not soft-gay poems like that

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Use the following pick up line:

Roses are red
violets are blue
all my base
are belong to you

Sure to work.
that wont work mate,its a soft pick up line...invite them out to your place and give them poetry. Not soft-gay poems like that

frootloop

HSC
Honestly it sounded a tad nicer than it actually was. Just the idea of love being forever and ever (like pi) was sweet. When I actually saw the graph (which probably took like < 5 minutes to make) I was like "oh, is that it?" but went along with it anyway. I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

But I shouldn't have to justify my actions/posts to you, or anyone for that matter.

And I actually hate maths. Yes, not every 'nerd' is into maths. Believe it or not. :rolleyes:

I use the phrase "no offence but..." too sometimes but I probably shouldn't because people ALWAYS take offence from what you say after those words. You're just telling the person that you're going to insult them but that you 'don't mean it'. Whatever.

I know that I'm so going to get bagged out for everything I just wrote... so screw you in advance.

Have a nice day. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)