Nerd Sex... (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
frootloop said:
Honestly it sounded a tad nicer than it actually was.
like sex...

frootloop said:
Just the idea of love being forever and ever (like pi) was sweet. When I actually saw the graph (which probably took like < 5 minutes to make) I was like "oh, is that it?" but went along with it anyway. I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

But I shouldn't have to justify my actions/posts to you, or anyone for that matter.

And I actually hate maths. Yes, not every 'nerd' is into maths. Believe it or not. :rolleyes:

I use the phrase "no offence but..." too sometimes but I probably shouldn't because people ALWAYS take offence from what you say after those words. You're just telling the person that you're going to insult them but that you 'don't mean it'. Whatever.

I know that I'm so going to get bagged out for everything I just wrote... so screw you in advance.

Have a nice day. :cool:
Well when you think about it, pi isn't really that big of a number, so, it's not actually that much love. Maybe if it was like, 4, or something. Then it'd be like, "let's get married". But pi is more like "you're pretty cool."

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
like sex...

Well when you think about it, pi isn't really that big of a number, so, it's not actually that much love. Maybe if it was like, 4, or something. Then it'd be like, "let's get married". But pi is more like "you're pretty cool."
hahaha

hahahahahahaha

*wheezes*

frootloop

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
like sex...

Hahahaha... Ok I agree with you on that. :D

ubernuton

HSC
if she like english take her to a play. make sure it's not a crap one and it may cost some money (as in more than a movie) but plays are worth it. it display a level of inteligence. which if she's a nerdy girl should be a good pick up. if she seems like the kind girl that would like it take her to rocky horror show it's realy fuckin good for dates

moleskine

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Use the following pick up line:

Roses are red
violets are blue
all my base
are belong to you

Sure to work.
Nice. I also had a go at writing poetry:

Roses are red
Get in my bed

or

Roses are red
Give me head

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
moleskine said:

Roses are red
Get in my bed

or

Roses are red
Give me head
shut the fuck up, seriously just shut the fuck up

Supah02

HSC
moleskine said:

Roses are red
Get in my bed

or

Roses are red
Give me head
Roflss, fukin sweet bro =D

lol but yea nerdy girls lyk show off sporty not-so-smart guys just just dont usually lyk to show it, talk to her one on one, flirt and you know show your intersted in her den the rest isnt too hard =) movies/mesuem for first date

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Supah02 said:

lol but yea nerdy girls lyk show off sporty not-so-smart guys just just dont usually lyk to show it, talk to her one on one, flirt and you know show your intersted in her den the rest isnt too hard =) movies/mesuem for first date
Like the person in your avatar?

Hate to break it to you kid, but from past experience the converse is true.

They just want an intelligent guy who can relax / have fun when the mood is right, as well.

Evilo

HSC
Supah02 said:

i'm going to assume english wasn't your first language.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Evilo said:
i'm going to assume english wasn't your first language.
Pic confirms it.

But then, i think it's the sports that's getting to his head. By sports i mean his second-rate sexual experience :D

Charizard

HSC
Supah02 said:

You act like your talking from experience.

The only girl you took to the museum was your sister you fucking idiot.

lyk lyk lyk lyk yeah.

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Supah02 said:

Would you enlighten me by translating what you actually mean to say?

and to add with the others

lyk lyk lyk lyk lyk lyk yeah totally

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
paulie-NesiAn said:
in cote de voir (ivory coast) i was at the country's national university for a field day visit at the nano technology lab when i met this madddd milf/housewhore
she needed some extra pleasing with her protons so i nuetralised her acids. then we studied for 5 hrs straight and went at it again...i learnt some usueful nanotechnology procedures there....THE IVORY COAST (COTE DE VOIR)
Obviously you were there as a member of the "altzeimers sufferer's faculty"...

It's Cote D'Ivoire. I haven't even been there, and just remember that from looking at a map a long time ago, not even looking for any country in particular... fool.

[EDIT] -unless "Cote de Voir" is some obscure and outdated sexually connotated joke...

Bobness said:
Pic confirms it.

But then, i think it's the sports that's getting to his head. By sports i mean his second-rate sexual experience :D
Unfair... I love rugby [maybe NFL too, even if NFL is so cluttered with ads that it is totally crap... unless of course if you're watching remember the titans]

Hmmmph.

Last edited:

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Bookstores are pretty awesome (speaking as a nerd). Sappho Books, also a cafe, on Glebe Pt Rd is fairly doable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)