Nerds or geeks ? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
damn it ! will it make me cry D= ??
That depends, will you cry at the extremely realistic decapitation scene at the end, where you have full view of the whole procedure?

But there are some sad moments, when the black man wanted to die cuz he got bitten and knew he'd be bloodthirsty soon..

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
That depends, will you cry at the extremely realistic decapitation scene at the end, where you have full view of the whole procedure?

But there are some sad moments, when the black man wanted to die cuz he got bitten and knew he'd be bloodthirsty soon..

that kinda sounds familiar lolz resident evil D= ahaha that movie sent me on a rampage

4theHSC

HSC
Nerd is a term often bearing a derogatory connotation or stereotype, that refers to a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities

The word geek is a slang term, noting individuals as "a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, gaming, etc
woah? not much difference at all

r3dn1t3

HSC
Nerds/Geeks are useful, my family is into technology, therefore I am. It happens, and there is nothing I could do to avoid it.

Although, this is useful. I can set up any TV/Computer/Music system and I am good at reparing cars. You ask anyone in my year about any of that, they have little/no knowledge of how to do it. Relationship wise, if you want a long lasting relationship that you actually care about, then you know who to go for.

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
Nerds/Geeks are useful, my family is into technology, therefore I am. It happens, and there is nothing I could do to avoid it.

Although, this is useful. I can set up any TV/Computer/Music system and I am good at reparing cars. You ask anyone in my year about any of that, they have little/no knowledge of how to do it. Relationship wise, if you want a long lasting relationship that you actually care about, then you know who to go for.
haha u sound really awesome . yer they are i dont mind em i just was asking wat others thought . =] anywho u sound awesome so yer =] keep up the good work =]

r3dn1t3

HSC
Too many different genres of nerds/geeks. I don't read :S, I study, not too hard. And yeah, I'm a nerd.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
I assume you mean either a female or male, depending on sexual preference? No, I wouldn't mind if an attractive girl was a nerd.

HSC
An attractive pretty girl who's a nerd? I reckon that's a bonus! lol :haha:

I think I would classify myself as a hybrid, since I also play sports :headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)