Nervous? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
melby, if i got 92.9 for my uai i would buy everyone in the pub unlimited drinks i would be so happy!

Winston

HSC
if i got that i will scream it would be the best mark ever, but im not looking for that mark, as mark of 82 - 86 is what im after

Alexander

Gold Member
I'm not so nervous about getting my results, it's more having to tell everyone else (esp if i do bad)...yep...shallow Al's the name.

(but i dont have too much riding on it--good oooollllllll pathways)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, i'm worried, but i want to get it over with

Huy

HSC
N/A
I just want to go to sleep, I had four hours worth last night (this morning, slept at 6). :shy:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im prob not gunna know for another few weeks, i dont want my marks before my uai, but we go away at like 6.30 on friday morning
where we go doesnt have any internet cafes or anything, but i guess the manager of where we stay would let me use his net
but i didnt really wanna know before xmas anyway
we go away for 5 weeks, but im coming home for a week towards the start of jan. so i will prob find out then

Huy

HSC
N/A
@hipsta: I'm having deja vu! *headspin* :p

Happy with ur marks? post it here!

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20393
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
it looks like im not going to know my marks for ages.
i dont want to know my marks before my UAI, so i was going to wait til the 19th and get them both then, but we are going away for 5 weeks on the 19th, we'll leave at like 6-6.30. it was going to be ok before, i was going to get up early and go online, but now their not being released til 9...
where we're going doesnt have an internet cafe. i guess the tourist bureau will prob have public internet...and the manager would let me use his net..
but i dunno...i didnt really wanna know before xmas anyway, so ill prob wait til i come home
(im coming home around the 10th for a week or so, so im not going to be away for the full 5 weeks that mum n dad are, so its not as if i will have to wait forever)
im prob not gunna know for another few weeks, i dont want my marks before my uai, but we go away at like 6.30 on friday morning
where we go doesnt have any internet cafes or anything, but i guess the manager of where we stay would let me use his net
but i didnt really wanna know before xmas anyway
we go away for 5 weeks, but im coming home for a week towards the start of jan. so i will prob find out then
:)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
theres been many a time when you have posted similar messages in different boards.
i was asked there, and i was asked here, so i replied to both

Huy

HSC
N/A
theres been many a time when you have posted similar messages in different boards.
i was asked there, and i was asked here, so i replied to both
No I didn't mean "you're not allowed to post the same thing twice" (going all post-Nazi on you).

My head was just spinning around because I thought I had read it before (and I had). Hehehe, no need to explain yourself hipsta! :)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
oh my gosh....just one more day 2 go............i m both - excited and worried.......hope it all goes the way i want it to!!! fingers crossed.............goodluck 2 everyone!!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
I wish I never knew........
now im all grumpy...i worked so fucking hard, yet it looks like I probably won't get into my course. This world is fucking unfair.
Boo hoo, drop a tear. Shit happens, its not the end of the world, and if the course u "probably won't get into" is the only course u want to do, then u don't have things organised very well.

Rahul

Dead Member
i'm not really nervous, anxious probably. i see it that my marks were decided a long time ago, nothing can change them now. :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
i'm not really nervous, anxious probably. i see it that my marks were decided a long time ago, nothing can change them now. :)
that's what iam like. i go through stages where i am very worried i have done badly, and stages where i don't care because there is nothing worth worrying about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)