• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Re: Never Been Kissed

i query said:
just been pondering for sometime now, is it weird not to have been kissed by 18, is there anyone else out there on the same boat, or is it just me.

this is a serious question
nope! never been kissed! tho have had a bf... but we were in a long distance relationship.. n then broke up.. now trying to work on it again... hope it works out... =) then yeah will go for it :)

Carnivour

HSC

If you are avoiding kissing someone for fear of regretting it, then I think you take yourself a bit too seriously. Even when it comes to sex, people take themselves too seriously. At the end of it all, trust me, you will regret more things that you never did than those you did. (I believe there is a famous quote hidden somewhere in that sentence)

I have talked to one of my best friends (who hasnt been kissed) extensively on this issue, and I think the fact that she hasnt been kissed by this age means that she has kinda gotten herself into this mentally unbreakable cycle of wanting her first kiss to mean more to her than it realistically should.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

Carnivour said:
If you are avoiding kissing someone for fear of regretting it, then I think you take yourself a bit too seriously. Even when it comes to sex, people take themselves too seriously. At the end of it all, trust me, you will regret more things that you never did than those you did. (I believe there is a famous quote hidden somewhere in that sentence)

I have talked to one of my best friends (who hasnt been kissed) extensively on this issue, and I think the fact that she hasnt been kissed by this age means that she has kinda gotten herself into this mentally unbreakable cycle of wanting her first kiss to mean more to her than it realistically should.
Don't listen to these lies.

IF YOU KISS SOMEONE OR SECKS THEM OR WHATEVER, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

It's scary stuff.

i query

HSC

okay i don't believe i'm that fussy about the first kiss has to speicial and all that.
and i do probably agree with you about me regretting not doing it.
seriously i'm terrified about it - i dunno if i should be or not

anyway the first step is probably for me to get a boy first - which is for me the difficult part - i guess its the low confidence part, but how do you acheive a higher self esteem, see i don't believe that i'm physically that unattractive that it kills you to look at me

(also is it odd that it feels much more comfortable to talk about what i think is a serious issue to my health to complete strangers than to your clsoe friends)

Carnivour

HSC

i query said:
(also is it odd that it feels much more comfortable to talk about what i think is a serious issue to my health to complete strangers than to your clsoe friends)
thats gold! congratulations.
are you a troll?

Last edited:

arrested development
HSC

i query said:
Hahahahaha what the fuck!?

chloe169

finance yo
HSC

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
hey pplz i know dis may sound really dumb.....................but can anyone be kind enough to tell me how to start a new thread?????
No, I think it's safer that you dont...

davin

HSC
N/A

wasnt till past 18 that i had my first kiss....
don't freak out about it. let it happen. forcing things is pointless, just don't be uptight about it either.

and really, not worth worrying over it cuz just thinking that you'll regret some courses doesn't mean that your perspective on what you do do won't change over time. you can stop regretting some things, start regretting others

Last edited:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
wtf??? wat a bitch!
No, she's right, if you havn't worked out what the "new thread" button does yet then you really shouldn't be starting a topic of conversation.

davin

HSC
N/A

but thats a picture! pictures don't do stuff!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Don't worry about not being kissed... I worried about that for a while but then when it came.. it was like.. "eh?" Besides, it's not that big a deal... you can probably use it later on to make yourself sound more 'sincere' or 'romantic' that you were 'waiting for that special person!'...

chloe169

finance yo
HSC

kazan said:
i rember my first kiss was awsome, and then they all went down hill from there, but with help from my mates, im reinstituting standards and stuff, so heres to my future
my first was shit, guy just shoved his tongue down my throat... a technique which deserves to be outlawed.

but since you're older (and i am assuming you will end up kissing a guy roughly your age), hopefully he might have half a clue.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC

santaslayer said:
a picture tells a fucken thousand words..
Then why did my english teacher give such a strange look and failed me, when I handed in a picture instead of an English essay?! :( :confused:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC

My first kiss was when I was 8. He was my boyfriend...it was kinda cute lol. but my first 'real' kiss was when I was 14...you're not missing much really. It didnt feel like anything special...Ive never tongued though, not that I havent wanted to , just never happed but open mouth yes.

Hun I dont think its silly.. I think you'll grow to appreciate it more. You werent just drunk at a party or whatever, iitll be a time when you really want it and have wanted it for a long time... and thats what will make it extra special.

Last edited:
HSC

i query said:
just been pondering for sometime now, is it weird not to have been kissed by 18, is there anyone else out there on the same boat, or is it just me.

this is a serious question
im in the same boat, i just want too wait, maybe meet one at uni (chloes getting ideas now)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC

mr_brightside said:
Then why did my english teacher give such a strange look and failed me, when I handed in a picture instead of an English essay?! :( :confused:
Because you didn't hand in three pictures, essays should be three thousand words long!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC

minushuman said:
Komaticom should be around in a few minutes to post, when he does, PM him for his number. Seriously, you guys should hook up.
You're late dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)