never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah i do realise its not part of the norm in todays society
its not really an issue to me..im not totally against touching guys etc..
i dont care if ppl kiss hug whatever...
its just people understanding it better would be nice

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
soha said:
i dont see why so many people find it hard to understand..or believe
that you cant marry someone even thou u havent kissed them ..or touched them
you can still love them and be a perfect couple
there is no need for physical affection...to be shown
untill marriage...
its simple and easily followed by many people..
darl, its not "easily" followed. as a christian, im on the no sex b4 marriage package, which comes with a 99% guarrantee of no STD's/STI's and limited heart break along the way. but its a hard deal to stick with and many ppl stuff up trying to stick to the rules and not go "too far"...

your comment "easily followed" is totally out of whack... i mean, to marry someone u are gonna bonk for the rest of ur life, u need to hav some sort of physical desires 4 them. to hold out from even touching (and i am envisioning u meaning hugs and holding hands included in this) if u really like them is gonna be hard. of course, i know im gonna hold out til im married before i sex it up with my hubby... but that doesnt mean its easy. every1 has a sex drive and if u are going thru the waiting stage extremely easily without even touchin i would check your sex drive, its out of whack. yes it is a simple idea but it is the hardest and most complicated thing to accomplish. one of my close friends wants to save her first kiss til the altar on her wedding day, but she told me the other day she is finding it really hard. she is already holding out on almost everything else- her and her bf hug and hold hands but no kissing. and its all up 2 her, she could change her mind and kiss b4 she was married and she shouldnt feel any guilt. soha u made a comment on the first page that "religious ppl should be sticking to their morals" or something along those lines. dont judge the ones that stuff up, please. your own values are of an even higher extreme than mine, and most ppl find waitin 4 sex a hard enuf endeavour to accomplish. good luck with it, but dont be too strict on yourself or others, and dont have the misconception that kissing always leads to sex and that outside of marriage it is a sin.

and to answer flypsides original q, never been kissed and i am 17 yrs old.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
soha said:
yeah i do realise its not part of the norm in todays society
its not really an issue to me..im not totally against touching guys etc..
i dont care if ppl kiss hug whatever...
its just people understanding it better would be nice

yeh mum used to always like hug or kiss (on the cheek) male vistiors and stuff.......its all normal to them....however when u get used to a certain way of living then it becomes normal to u.....and u find it hard to understand other ppls ways....it depends on the way ur brought up...

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
uhh becca....it may not be easy to u.........but its easy to the millions of muslim ppl.....and yes it is part of the moral code....however the islamic moral code....this isnt saying muslims have more morals than other ppl...but if ur a muslim then u stick to the muslim moral code....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
joujou_84 said:
yeh mum used to always like hug or kiss (on the cheek) male vistiors and stuff.......its all normal to them.......
I'd guessing ... and say that kissing people on the cheek is a very traditional european thing to do.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
beccaxx said:
darl, its not "easily" followed. as a christian, im on the no sex b4 marriage package, which comes with a 99% guarrantee of no STD's/STI's and limited heart break along the way. but its a hard deal to stick with and many ppl stuff up trying to stick to the rules and not go "too far"...

your comment "easily followed" is totally out of whack... i mean, to marry someone u are gonna bonk for the rest of ur life, u need to hav some sort of physical desires 4 them. to hold out from even touching (and i am envisioning u meaning hugs and holding hands included in this) if u really like them is gonna be hard. of course, i know im gonna hold out til im married before i sex it up with my hubby... but that doesnt mean its easy. every1 has a sex drive and if u are going thru the waiting stage extremely easily without even touchin i would check your sex drive, its out of whack. yes it is a simple idea but it is the hardest and most complicated thing to accomplish. one of my close friends wants to save her first kiss til the altar on her wedding day, but she told me the other day she is finding it really hard. she is already holding out on almost everything else- her and her bf hug and hold hands but no kissing. and its all up 2 her, she could change her mind and kiss b4 she was married and she shouldnt feel any guilt. soha u made a comment on the first page that "religious ppl should be sticking to their morals" or something along those lines. dont judge the ones that stuff up, please. your own values are of an even higher extreme than mine, and most ppl find waitin 4 sex a hard enuf endeavour to accomplish. good luck with it, but dont be too strict on yourself or others, and dont have the misconception that kissing always leads to sex and that outside of marriage it is a sin.

and to answer flypsides original q, never been kissed and i am 17 yrs old.
i understand its hard in a sense that we all have desires and stuff
but its easily followed in a sense that many people do follow it and dont do anything before marriage
i dont recall saying religous people should be sticking to their morals
what i may have said or meant was religous people tend to have strict morals..
therefore dont do certain things..

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
whys it hard...........??...u meet a guy...u get to know him..u like him...u marry him......u dont evn have time to pash.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I thought that it would be european.

Look - we live in a multicultural society we all have different morals and values which we believe in ... but if people can't accept that we all treat our relationships differently ... i dunno what to say- but eventually we all are hopefully going to have successful relationships and achieve the morals and believes which we follow not matter if its "the norm" or not.

It shouldn't matter what other people think of your relationship ... what is important is what you feel about it.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
in regards to the topic: yes but id rather forget it.. next time it happens will be my first proper one (same in relation to having a boyfriend)
in regards to marrying someone you have never touched/kissed: soha's sister n bro in law are such a cute couple so happy.. whatever works for different people i guess :)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
yeh of course.......u walk through shops u see ppl kissing...ppl on the beach going at it (on new years eve)....its normal....but some ppl have to understand that this is not normal in all cultures and religions and its actually considered sin in some religions....simple as that.....

Darth Figgy

Angel of Music
HSC
Unless you count a peck on the lips when I was 7 years old, I've never been kissed.

I'll be 20 in July.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh..aside from stupid games like catch and kiss in primary school i've never been kissed either..and i'm 17..

i'm not TOO worried though..i just haven't got out there yet..haven't met anyone i particularly WANT to pash lol..so yeh..bring on uni and tafe..and clubs/pubs when i'm 18 hehe

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
well i don't belong to this group...

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
I am sixteen, and have never been kissed. Not much chance of that changing anytime soon.

I'm probably going to be like my mother - she never held hands with a boy or anything else until she became engaged to my father (thus she never got labelled as anything distasteful, so she says)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)