never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

alien

HSC
no one of my friends her last name is hunt and she's OBSESSED with the league of gentlemen.
EDIT: and i know she lurks here too

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It was a joke, say "Mike Hunt" out loud. If you still do get it, go say it to someone else and see if they pick up.

alien

HSC
lol i get it... right... my pure mind is slow to pick up on things like that, forgive me :)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
or you could say 'Wayne Carter' fast ad out loud.. see if anyone gets it lol

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
jumb said:
It was a joke, say "Mike Hunt" out loud. If you still do get it, go say it to someone else and see if they pick up.
I remember a short article in the sports section of the Sun Herald, about how the Brisbane Broncos player, Karmichael Hunt (sp?) was getting his name altered. The article said "it's still a mystery how he survived his teenage years".

:D

alien

HSC
karmichael hunt looks pretty good... maybe he survived the teenage years because he's an awesome fullback and his cousins are massive islanders=potential bashage for anyone who bags him

alien

HSC
HUNT said:
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS FOR GETTING INTO ORTHOPTICS AT SYD....
and yeah, i know who you are.....muahahahahahahahahaha
woot! how are you going? i might come visit you at work sometime... plus, we're going to all see bride and prejudice together!!!! you up for it?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
me me me!!!!!!! never been kissed :D & never will be kissed until the correct person realizes dat if u get wat i mean :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sparkl3z said:
me me me!!!!!!! never been kissed :D & never will be kissed until the correct person realizes dat if u get wat i mean :D
No, I don't get it.

Sasky

HSC
I had my first kiss last week. It was so much better than I expected. I thought it would be gooey and yucky and sloppy, but it was amazing. I nearly melted... Sigh.

I'm 18, hadnt kissed before that. Kinda wanted to see what it was all like - seeing it on tv, movies and stuff all the time, and thinking, what must it really be like. And now I know.

JeremiD

jem182
HSC
my first kiss was when i was when i was in year 10, and she was the girl i liked for like a year and my chance came one night, i think it was one of the best nights i had, first kiss with a girl.... young, dumb and full of cum

HSC
I agree with soha..

you can hold back ..though it doesnt even have to be for religion.
I'm 18 and Ive always wanted to know what it's like to share a real kiss.
Ther have been times when I've fantasised what it's like to kiss a guy that I am familiar with..

But you know, guys come and go
..and I can wait til true love comes :)

*sighs*

I'm melting already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)