Never Mind the Buzzcocks (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
Anyone a fan? I discovered it via the miracle of youtube and think its very sad ABC haven't decided to use the BBC rights to show it like they do QI and the Graham Norton Show.

I think it kind of demonstrates the quality of the writing/producing/concept etc that after losing a host as awesome as Mark Lamar they managed to get someone that worked as hilariously as Simon Amstell(who sadly I confess I think was actually slightly better than Lamar) then when Bill Bailey (imo funniest man on earth) left they produced Noel Fielding who also just works so damn well. Some people have criticized the new series without Amstell, I haven't actually seen it but I do think they managed to make a good 20 or so seasons already which is just brilliant. Some of my youtube moments: (I'll one day learn how to post videos)

YouTube - Never Mind the Buzzcocks - Mel C & the condoms (+ en subs)

YouTube - Amstell Vs Love

YouTube - Amstell vs Fielding

YouTube - Dizzy on Lemonade

YouTube - Fearne Cotton and Bill Bailey show their age - BBC

YouTube - Mark Lamarr sings House of the Rising Sun

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
Fantastic show. Blows Spicks and Specks out of the water. Although recently it has felt like it is coming to an end.

Lentern

HSC
Fantastic show. Blows Spicks and Specks out of the water. Although recently it has felt like it is coming to an end.
My understanding(like i said i've not seen the new episodes) is they don't have a permanent host? I suspect that won't really allow for the build up of a good rapport like Lamar and Amstell did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)