New age girls suck.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSTARRAW

What ever happened to the old-fashioned way of doing things...
When a guy says fuck the girl should ask how hard, not sit there and devise a packet of bullshit reasons why she shouldn't... New age girls are soft little bitches who piss me off.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
No, you can use these new set of rules to get girls into bed. Or just be so damn sexy that you make the girl stop thinking logical.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
mossup said:
grow a brain asshole, take your arrogant jerkish attitude somewhere else.
i'm with this one.

if you want to just have sex with a girl call a prostitute. otherwise, deal!

GSTARRAW

Ohhh just the things i see and hear sometimes really piss me off... i mean if your dating a girl, you like each other (supposedly), then why the fuss about taking intimacy to a new level? Especially if she says that she's in the relationship for fun and then deprives you of it... Ridiculously stupid.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
What ever happened to the old-fashioned way of doing things...
When a guy says fuck the girl should ask how hard, not sit there and devise a packet of bullshit reasons why she shouldn't... New age girls are soft little bitches who piss me off.
just because she is your gf you have to remember you don't own her. If she dosn't feel like doing anything with you she dosn't have to.Treat her like she is your girlfriend, treat her with respect.Talk to her. Don't go throwing commands at her such as "fuck" and expect her to follow your demands, she is not an animal or your slave.. is she wan'ts to have sex and get intimate with you she will, if she dosn't well she dosn't, talk to her about it, maybe theres something wrong. Communicate...

GSTARRAW

Communicate... hahaha funniest word ever. You try communicate and it ends up who can raise there voice the highest!

Angelus

HSC
Its all about give and take. She's not ready she's not ready, sounds like you don't know how to communicate or use your right hand.

GSTARRAW

Anyone reckon theory of detachment works? So if you like detach yourself from the other person and act un-interested they will come to you and be more interested?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Communicate... hahaha funniest word ever. You try communicate and it ends up who can raise there voice the highest!
well thats one of your problems then you don't communicate with eachother..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Anyone reckon theory of detachment works? So if you like detach yourself from the other person and act un-interested they will come to you and be more interested?
why play games? you should concentrate on sorting your relationship out.
Also(acting uninterested) could backfire on you, and they could end up uninterested.

Angelus

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Yea that's the disadvantages of being left-handed.... sucks sometimes :/ wanna teach me?
Well if you try to use your right hand and it works for you, it will be a new experience. ^_^ Ambidexterious wanker.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
.WHAT WHO DELETED MY ELMO RELATED DISCUSSION

its all about metaphors you damn mods

dammit there goes our fun.
well basically the only advice i have is that you should talk with her, or find another chick, as i had suggested before

HSC
Given that you're two different people (You and your partner), it's pretty obvious that you're not always both going to be up for it at the same time. It's really not that big a deal anyway, there's more to being together than just sex (At least I think there is). If you can't find anything you want to do with them apart from that, maybe you're not in the right relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)