New and Improved! Studying @ UNSW – a guide to what you really need to know (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Thanks, I'm gonna add some new sections to it soon. When are offers released? I assume that's when this will come handy lol

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it's called Kensington park but if you get there after 9am then you will likely have to go up Doncaster Ave or further down cottengham street with ends up being a 15+ min walk to main walkway
Yeah true but all day parking and if u live far 15Min walk better than public transport
Rip if first class is upper campus though

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah true but all day parking and if u live far 15Min walk better than public transport
Rip if first class is upper campus though
That's tru. Took me 100 min yesterday from my front door to sitting down in class while being uncomfortable on a hot train, standing for 10 min waiting for the bus then being delayed because of bad traffic due to light rail. Driving plus walking will take 70minutes (~85 in peak time with traffic) plus another 15 min to walk to class. So it ends up taking the same time or quicker. My car does about 10L/100km so it ends up costing about $12/day driving which is less than opal fare anyways or if ur consession its 5$ more and tbh that's worth it getting to sit in ur own aircon car listen to ur own music comfortably with no people sitting next to you.

If ur class is on upper campus, you can take the 400 bus which ends up being $1.05 anways

too bad randwick council are cunts and changed the parking signages to 1/2hr or 1hr on barker street near the maccas

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Soz for the stupid questions but r u allowed to go to the gym and swimming pool for free?

Also r high school students allowed to go to the UNSW library for free?

And how on earth do you take in so much content when at uni, there's so much content in a little amount of time?

D94

HSC
N/A
Soz for the stupid questions but r u allowed to go to the gym and swimming pool for free?

And how on earth do you take in so much content when at uni, there's so much content in a little amount of time?
1. No
2. Yes, but you will need to apply for a card in order to borrow.
3. That's why there are grades, exams etc. It's meant to be competitive and only the best get the high marks.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

pls don't come to the library if you are coming in a group

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

study...?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
why not?

If i were to come though I'd prob come by myself and iirc it's open 24/7
you can come alone that's fine

high school kids leave their rubbish everywhere and take up study rooms that people have booked

also are loud

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
study...?
yea ik that lol I mean like how do you study effectively so you take in all that info (coz I heard 1 week of uni=1 year of high school)
Ok I misread that somewhere then (cant remember where)
you can come alone that's fine

high school kids leave their rubbish everywhere and take up study rooms that people have booked

also are loud
Oh..., just tell the Librarian to kick them out or something lol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yea ik that lol I mean like how do you study effectively so you take in all that info (coz I heard 1 week of uni=1 year of high school)

study depends on what subjects you do

D94

HSC
N/A

During exam time, I think a section of the library is 24/7. But that's only for a few weeks per year.

You would be going to campus security with any issues like that. The librarian is a manager, not someone who works on the floor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)