• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New at ACU (1 Viewer)

supergoddess

HSC
hello guys..
Well, I'm gonna be doing Diploma in Nursing starting from this Feb. And I'm trying to gather as much information as possible, since i'm an international student. It'll be great if you guys answer some of my queries...

Firstly.. is it must for international students to do diploma before joining the bachelors coursE?..I wanted to directly enroll in the bachelors..but they told me that since my country's first language isn't English, I have to do diploma first.
I don't think my english is that bad though...
and will there be no credit transfer after i finish my diploma in nursing?..do i have to study whole 3 yrs to finish the bachelors even after that?

And... i really like to knw about the expenses...University fees in detail. I'm really confused...does it increase every semester??.. and will i get a job in the same field after i finish my diploma??

Besides, how's the university environment?..is there any strict rules that you must follow??...

Well..this much for now..i have so many questions coming up...
hoping to see some answers here...

maidenchyna

HSC
I cannot answer your questions about n ursing as I am a business & informatics student, you should call the student centre for info.

supergoddess said:
hello guys..
Besides, how's the university environment?..is there any strict rules that you must follow??...
The uni environment can be described as a small tight knit community. What is your background, if you don't mind me asking?
North Sydney is beautiful. It's crime free, you have gorgeous suits walking about, great coffee (not on campus, I didn't say that though), and lots of opportunities to party and get to know people.
To stay in the know, I recommend you take notice of the signs on the student association office.. or in the toilet cubicles if I am so inclined hehe..
Feel free to send me a msg on here if you have any other questions about the campus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)