Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Knox

Votes: 19 10.5%

• Total voters

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
enoch said:
err....did u even goto the headoftheriver???dude kings owned..btw kings came first in athletics....

errr...high imports like hell....rofl...ur such a noob...

too bad u dont have an oval for me to piss on...
your a tosser, the only reason u could afford to go to kings is cos kings gave u some rugby scholarship. You defend kings so much, yet u dont even fit in there. And u play 9th grade rofl. The scholarship test is a joke, its ona fucking computer.

stfu enoch.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
seremify007 said:
Do priv skewl ppl really dislike those who are in on scholarships?
No i wouldnt say so....i certain havent seen that in my time at a private school....

Btw enough with the insult and vile. Grow up kiddies.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Having gone to a private school for years 7-12, I didn't like a lot of it.

I'm never sending my kids to a private school *shudder*

megeggie

HSC
I go to MLC, and my school is pretty into sport, it is compulsory to a degree I'm just good at gettingout of things. Something my school is into is music, and I'm involved in that. It all depends what your priorities are. Some people say they send their kids to private schools to get a high UAI - i'm not going to uni next year, a UAI isn't my priority, but I've had a great amount of oppurtunities alot of which would have been *harder* to get at a public school (althought that doesn't mean I have been spoon fed compeltely), such as drama and music productions and facilities, but they are priorities for me. If just gettting an education and doing my best academically was a priority, I may have gone to a public school, because I wouldn't habve wanted to be heavily involved in extra-curriculars. it depends on the individual and how they utilise the oppurtunities schools present, coz tehre are still plenty of oppurtunities at public schools too. but yeah, Kings guys take the cake as worlds biggest wankers ;)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
megeggie said:
but yeah, Kings guys take the cake as worlds biggest wankers ;)

first of all...how many kings ppl have u met??

secondly....we only recieve cos u provide...

Enoch

HSC
sikeveo said:
your a tosser, the only reason u could afford to go to kings is cos kings gave u some rugby scholarship. You defend kings so much, yet u dont even fit in there. And u play 9th grade rofl. The scholarship test is a joke, its ona fucking computer.

stfu enoch.

if u had bothered to read the previous posts...i was praising high....then this fuking tool started saying shit....btw i play 9th...cos it the social team...ie. u dont have to goto training...u dont even have to goto games...i have shit on that time so i cant go....

Enoch

HSC
Bookie said:
Yeh, agree about Kings. Poofs. Wankers. Hear that Rafy.

But MLCs a bit of a joke - i mean, when you get lines on your blazer for playing 14Cs hockey....

stfu u fuktard...how da hell are kings wankers???ur logic is flawed

and ur 'a proud member of the cameron white army" ROFL!!! shit u must be cool!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
enoch said:
stfu u fuktard...how da hell are kings wankers???ur logic is flawed
What gives you any right to say anyone's logic is flawed when you come up with bullshit statements such as "people who go to public schools are uncultured and wont know how to survive in the real world." The only person who are speaking out of their arsehole is you.

I do know people who go to private schools but most of them admit that the private school system thrives on a snobby culture. Someone's intelligence and abilities to comprehend life is not calculated on the amount of money they spend on education. Obviously, if my kids were going to Kings and they couldnt even put a sentence together properly, id be very worried about that rather than the fact he can get himself into a Rugby team. Admit you're up yourself and shutup.

enoch said:
secondly....we only recieve cos u provide...
Like, omgomg you think you're so hardcore. Just shut the fuck up, ok pumpkin?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Bookie said:
Yeh, agree about Kings. Poofs. Wankers. Hear that Rafy.
rofl i dont particularly care. Just beacuse i went there dosent mean i have a blind love for the place. I hate the school spirit crap. I spent my entire 8 years there paying out the sports teams, calling the 1sts rowers overrated etc etc. I cheered a few years back when the rowing sendoff was cancelled, and i regualrly boo tks sporting teams.

As i said before, i dont care if somebody went public or private. Makes little difference to me.

Dayze

HSC
Fuck you guys are fken wankers. Every school offers something different, You cant compare your school to another, they do different things e.g Private Schools place a emphasis on what can be considered exclusive and 'better', whilst other schools encourage to achieve with what you have got. Just because Scots, Kings, PLC, Riverwiew, Aloys, Grammar, High, SGHS, Kambala, Queenwood, Kincoppal are exclusive doesnt mean you learn more stuff about life there, you dont get to interact with people of all social and cultural backgrounds and how you should FKEN TREAT OTHERS!, jesus grow up and stop bickering on whats best, theres more to a school then the HSC, Old Boys/Girls Club and the Money thrown around the place.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Dayze said:
you dont get to interact with people of all social and cultural backgrounds and how you should FKEN TREAT OTHERS!,

Even though i hardly care, ill offer a few thoughts to releive a touch of ignorance on that single point i quote above. To the contray of your opinion i have seen many people from varying social and cultural backgrounds. Even more i qould agrue than a typical public high school. We have it all: the rich 'snobs' with business executive positions waiting for them after school, to the poor farmerboys struggling through the drought, to the international students who come from all over the world, the 'aussie battlers' of western sydney. Its quite a diverse array of people. And as for your second assertion, your claim is likely based on the assumption that everybody in private schools are snobs. That is far from the case....

Bookie

Banned
HSC
dayze said:
Fuck you guys are fken wankers. Every school offers something different, You cant compare your school to another, they do different things e.g Private Schools place a emphasis on what can be considered exclusive and 'better', whilst other schools encourage to achieve with what you have got. Just because Scots, Kings, PLC, Riverwiew, Aloys, Grammar, High, SGHS, Kambala, Queenwood, Kincoppal are exclusive doesnt mean you learn more stuff about life there, you dont get to interact with people of all social and cultural backgrounds and how you should FKEN TREAT OTHERS!, jesus grow up and stop bickering on whats best, theres more to a school then the HSC, Old Boys/Girls Club and the Money thrown around the place.
I think somebody goes to a shit school....

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Rafy said:
Even though i hardly care, ill offer a few thoughts to releive a touch of ignorance on that single point i quote above. To the contray of your opinion i have seen many people from varying social and cultural backgrounds. Even more i qould agrue than a typical public high school. We have it all: the rich 'snobs' with business executive positions waiting for them after school, to the poor farmerboys struggling through the drought, to the international students who come from all over the world, the 'aussie battlers' of western sydney. Its quite a diverse array of people. And as for your second assertion, your claim is likely based on the assumption that everybody in private schools are snobs. That is far from the case....
Btw not that I have anything against Kings- but I can't help but think; if the kid is going to Kings, the rents can't be too badly off right? I don't think you've seen anyone who isn't that financially well off- those farmerboys; at least their parents own a farm. By the same token, I probably haven't mixed with the ultra-elite of society- but hey, it's my loss.

I have a friend who didn't seem to understand the difference between upper and working class in society- we all went to a tutoring place, and one day, this person went up to the teacher and said "If you're so interested in all this technology stuff... why don't you buy some? Get a new phone.. get a PDA.." and so on... failing to realise that he was not as well off as he/she with the nice car, newest stuff, 4digit allowance, etc... I'm not saying that people at private schools are all like that- but sometimes I think they can be a tad insensitive to those who may not be that fortunate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)