• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New bridget Jones movie (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, those family guy quotes are awesome. That kid rocks.

Can't we be co-presidents and we can kill everyone else?

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
Can't we be co-presidents and we can kill everyone else?
i'll agree, but only on terms that you realise i get him in the end :p lol this is going to go on forever!

we should start a special thread labelled "loz and veanz's CF cult mania"

bex

HSC
Bridget Jones' Diary Part 2

When is this coming out?! it seems like its been aaaaaages since i last heard about it! i mean.. renee zellweger is skinny again.. it must be coming soon!?

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
totally can't wait. i read the second one mroe than the first one. can't wait to see what they do with the CF (British God Of Sex) interview...i mean they can't really put that in can they?

and i want to see what vile richard looks like.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
colinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirthcolinfirth

ooph, glad i got that out of my system.
well, maybe one more...
colinfirth

*drools* hes such a god. ah, nothing better than a rainy afternoon spent curled up on the lounge with chocolate icecream watching bridget jones and P&P. THE WET SHIRT SCENE *swoons*

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
just been watching BJD and OMG GUESSSSSS WHAT? I NOTICED MR BINGLEY!!!!!! or chris crispin.. !!!!!

its in the scene at the Kafta's Motorbike book launch and she walks up to three guys sharing an intelligent conversation...and HES THE GUY ON THE LEFT!!! omg he was pretty cute too... woooot! :p

is there any info ne1 can tell me about CC wanting to play some role in BJD? hmm maybe the role of daniel cleaver? heaven forbid, mark darcy?

this has made my day...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
veanz said:
just been watching BJD and OMG GUESSSSSS WHAT? I NOTICED MR BINGLEY!!!!!! or chris crispin.. !!!!!

its in the scene at the Kafta's Motorbike book launch and she walks up to three guys sharing an intelligent conversation...and HES THE GUY ON THE LEFT!!! omg he was pretty cute too... woooot! :p

is there any info ne1 can tell me about CC wanting to play some role in BJD? hmm maybe the role of daniel cleaver? heaven forbid, mark darcy?

this has made my day...
argh i knew he was in it i just didn't know where! thanks for that!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
omg i just went and watched it. YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE KNOWN!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
*runs to investigate whether she can notice mr bingely in bjd*

awww hes so lovely :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
he's not wearing 18th century get-up. that's what threw me.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
how cute does he look? he even has that bingley look about him when he looks at bridget... hehe i didnt think he did a very good job at being snobby though..:p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
mine was..... the mini-break one i think lol

favourite line was the "but if staying here means working within 10 feet of you, id rather have a job wiping sadam husseins arse" lol cracks me up.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)