new building at the Parramatta campus (1 Viewer)

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Does anyone know what the new building being built at the parra campus is for? At first I heard it was the new school of engineering but now apparently its not. I tried looking for info on the UWS site but didn't find a thing

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
yer it is school of engineering.. i read the stuff in the library.. who said it wasnt?

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
i emailed our head of program bruce campbell and he said it wasn't. is there any info on the uws site on this..or on the library page?

L

LaraB

krisk85 said:
yer it is school of engineering.. i read the stuff in the library.. who said it wasnt?
If you mean building EA - no it's not.

The majority of classes at parra in all the colleges for next semester are timetabled in to be in the new building so it's definitely not for the school of engineering....

It is most likely that the 'office' will be there... eg like the school of accounting or whatever it is is in ED... but that doesn't mean the building is for the school of engineering.. just means there a part of it for them...

But it might not even be that so it may be nothing to do with the engineering ppls coz on the campus map.. you know how they say what building's for what - it just says its a 'teaching building'

Last edited by a moderator:

klh

HSC
I have just realised that all my tutes are in EA and give or take 1 or 2 lectures in other buildings, my other lectures are in EA. Won't the other buildings be underutilised?

And it sounds counter intuitive that a possible engineering office is located where there aren't any engineering classes there?

Demandred

HSC
Do guys think it will be ready in time? I went to Parra today, there's still a lot of construction machinary and scaffolding around.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i hope it will be done by then...
cuz i got a couple of units scheduled in those rooms i think :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)