• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

new CBA netbank fees (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
im sure, the majority here are under 18 or are full time students, so it doesn't affect us at all. after the students options, i will change for sure. i still feel sad leaving my 15 yr account *sweeps*

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
MoNNiE said:
WTH!!
thats ludicous! i transfer money all the time
i guess if we don't want to be slabbed with the 50cent transfer fee each time we could just walk into the bank and do it there?! but =='' diee commonwealth
though i'll never close one of my accounts... i love the number too much!
u can be bothered to walk to the bank instead of transfering form home?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
iambored said:
and some crap about how the fees are outweighed by the userfriendliness of the site :rolleyes:
aaaaahahahahahah they must think their customers are stupid or something...now I'm definitely changing banks

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
SashatheMan said:
u can be bothered to walk to the bank instead of transfering form home?
Have you ever been inside a commonwealth branch? You always have to join a long queue and wait forever for shitty staff to move their asses and serve you. It would take about 20-30 minutes to actually go to a branch and do it rather than the 1 min it takes at home on the net. Hence wasting all that time and energy going to the bank doesn't seem worth the 50c...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
theone123 said:
im sure, the majority here are under 18 or are full time students, so it doesn't affect us at all. after the students options, i will change for sure. i still feel sad leaving my 15 yr account *sweeps*
did you read my first post?
the underlying point of this thread is to notify students they will be effected by the new netbank charges so they don't make the mistake i have made so far this month and do too many online transactions

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i called them up and they said ppl with student options accounts, are exempt from 3rd party payments, it only applys to scheduling...

argh god they know your name, when you call o_O

7th Sign

HSC
i got a note from the commonwealth apparently all fees apply to any net bank user even if your under 18 :mad:

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Meh, I opened up at St George account today, once I get the Multi Access card I'm set. Goodbye shitty commonwealth and your rip-off fees!!! :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
theone123 said:
i called them up and they said ppl with student options accounts, are exempt from 3rd party payments, it only applys to scheduling...

argh god they know your name, when you call o_O
i also called them and they said it was included (all netbank were included, i even specified the 3rd party payments as an example and clarified it) and they didn't know my name

:confused:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
iambored said:
i also called them and they said it was included (all netbank were included, i even specified the 3rd party payments as an example and clarified it) and they didn't know my name

:confused:
if you called from your home phone, they straight away mention the highest user of commbank products in your household, then you go mention your name :p and they know who you are. :p and probably why your calling for...

7th Sign

HSC
net bank phone support sucks the bitches on the phone once thought i was a fake caller trying to get sp,e ones account details when realy all i was trying to do was fix a problem on my net bank theis cyco bitch asked me like 15 questions and i answered them all 100% then she asks me some random question like whats your international telephone banking password im like wtf i dont know then she terminated the call :| talk about shit service.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
theone123 said:
if you called from your home phone, they straight away mention the highest user of commbank products in your household, then you go mention your name :p and they know who you are. :p and probably why your calling for...
i called from home, that's absolutely freaky, she must have been pretending she didn't know my name

do they log how many times you have called?

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
7th Sign said:
net bank phone support sucks the bitches on the phone once thought i was a fake caller trying to get sp,e ones account details when realy all i was trying to do was fix a problem on my net bank theis cyco bitch asked me like 15 questions and i answered them all 100% then she asks me some random question like whats your international telephone banking password im like wtf i dont know then she terminated the call :| talk about shit service.
sometimes they ask you wats ur last 2 transactions o_O

theone123

blue essence
HSC
iambored said:
i called from home, that's absolutely freaky, she must have been pretending

do they log how many times you have called?
not often... i find it good in that way, as you are identified quickly and they greet you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)