New Club On Campus (1 Viewer)

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
Hello everyone this thread is the announcement of a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW CLUB featuring on your strathfield campus

gAyCU - It's a new club for those of you on campus who are Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Bi or just plain curious - whether you are in out or stuck halfway in the closet - it doesnt matter!!!

We promote an open and accepting environment for you to come n chat and meet others on campus - we have a no tolerance policy for disrespect!!! but apart from that we are just "out" for a good time and to get to know others n make some friends!

Some come along and have a chat n see who else is out there!

We here - we're queer and we are gonna say it loud n proud!!

Our first get together will be on WEDNESDAY 28th MARCH in the COMMON ROOM!!!

Hope to see you there!!

lOOK FOR A PINK BALLOON :p

SweetSeasons

HSC
ok, so i'm not gay or what ever but I just have to say.. this club so kicks ass over the harry potter one they have advertised in the loo's at strathy

gAyCU original

HSC
Hi. Need to point out that your current myspace site says something about "gAyCU is born." Sorry, but the name is not yours to claim as "new", because I along with one other started a group by the same name at ACU St Patrick's Campus (Melbourne) in 2000. We even attended the Queer Collaborations Student Conference.

Let me tell you from my own ACU experience, you're whipping a dead horse. Good luck, though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)