• Xbox 360

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nintendo Revolution

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i won't be buying any, i'll just be waiting outside of the games store getting ready to pounce on an unsuspecting dungeons and dragons geek. thus leading to me having a next gen console

Collin

HSC
N/A
If I ever get too busy and poor, I'd consider a PS3 (and) XBOX360. But I'm mainly a fan of FPS only, and console controllers are the biggest pieces of fucking shit of an input device for that genre ever. I wouldn't mind PS3 for the occasional fighting game with mates and some driving action, and I'd just use the XBOX360 as a pseudo-PC games platform.

Edit: I'd consider a Nintendo 'Wii' (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah) too, seriously (if I was rich enough). I had alot of fun with titles like Legend of Zelda and Mario Tennis.

Last edited:

A z T e X

HSC
surprising how small the 360 votes are....

and yeah... it's Nintendo Wii now... so can am oderator change it? and the thread title.....

anyway yeah Wii for the Wiin!

Collin said:
I'm mainly a fan of FPS only, and console controllers are the biggest pieces of fucking shit of an input device for that genre ever

Edit: I'd consider a Nintendo 'Wii' I had alot of fun with titles like Legend of Zelda and Mario Tennis.
the Wiimotes are going to be awesome for FPS control! Red Steel by Ubisoft will have a game which incoporates Katanas(japanese swords) and guns!

you tilt the Wiimote and the gun ingame will shoot as well!

there are three FPS confirmed for the Wii release!

Metroid Prime 3
Red Steel
and Sunder: Land of Divide

Last edited:

hojufixter

HSC
I think i will have to wait and see how each of the final products actually perform before buying one

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha that "For the Wiin" was awesome! I'm going to have to use that in my blog or something. Have they released any photos of the production model yet? Or is it still the same old stuff from E3 last year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)