New Dragons and Eels chant! (2 Viewers)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
AnthonyMundine said:
Women i only knock out in bed. wheres the peace sis? just watch the resurektion of da man.
no one cares, so just shut up and find yourself another alias.

translation for da man

no 1 carez, so jus shut up n fynd urself anotha alias.

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
Shorty, u wanna get knocked out cold brutha? evryone cares about da man. the doubters will never cease to exist. but we'll see what happens come december. you can call it da rezurektion of da man.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
AnthonyMundine said:
Shorty, u wanna get knocked out cold brutha? evryone cares about da man. the doubters will never cease to exist. but we'll see what happens come december. you can call it da rezurektion of da man.
come here and get me then!

-

cum ere n git me den

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
another st geroge brother?

i gotta tell u how much i love the dragons. they gave me all i have now. brownie and i are the best of borhters. he is gonna resurekt the man.

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
anthony mundine
nathan blacklock
wes naiqama
wise kativerata
albert torrens

the brothers all know each other

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
AnthonyMundine said:
anthony mundine
nathan blacklock
wes naiqama
wise kativerata
albert torrens

the brothers all know each other
Haha, I would hope that you know just as well as I do that Tingha is playing with Hull in England now, and Wise Kativerata left the Dragons at the end of 2003 (from memory) and went to Parramatta, before going to the NSW Waratahs I think.

When you say "the brothers" all know each other, I presume you are talking about Aborigines? Yeah sure, you and Tingha satisfy that, and I'm pretty sure Torrens is half-Aboriginal, but Kativerata and Naiqama are Fijian ...

What game are you playing at? This "rezurektion" of yours is falling flat on its face.

Oh, and to the REAL Choc Mundine, I'd like to say a very big thankyou for walking out on the Dragons not once, but TWICE. Oh, and also thankyou for your antics before we played Melbourne at the MCG in 2000. D*ckhead.

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
Wrong Boganboy.

The man mundinewill always have his doubters. but the rezurektion will occur. and when it happens - you can call it da rezurektion of da man.

davo_

good kid
HSC
brogan77 said:
danny green is gonna knock your fucking head off, you metho drinking, petrol sniffing, cane toad licking, steroid taking, spineless faggot.
You mightn't like Mundine; and this Mr Muscles bloke is a bit of nob... but are you not clever enough to give him shit without falling to blatently racist comments? And for the record I'm not so sure about your little prediction anyway; and chances are you don't know dick about boxing and are just bagging Mundine for his flamboyant arrogance...

Last edited:

davo_

good kid
HSC
brogan77 said:
That's nice we can just say like mundine that we will see what happens in December. And its obvious you like mundine but honestly i would say that a person who says this: “It’s not about terrorism, it’s about fighting for God’s laws, and America has brought it upon themselves [for] what they’ve done in the history of time.” is not flamboyant but a DICKHEAD! And if you had seen some of mundine's fights against has-been boxers, where he has barely won, as well as his losses to kessler, siaca and ottke you would see he is a boxing joke! He has no right to be arrogant!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not saying he doesn't talk shit, but he can fight... And your comments about his fighting is mostly shit, especially when you're referring to his loss to Kesler

davo_

good kid
HSC
brogan77 said:
Davo, YOU are the one who associated the comments i made with a particular race, the first three insults could refer to the fact that for mundine to act like this he does he must be 'high' on something. I fail to see how the last two insults could relate to any one race, and as such be taken as racist.
YOU and I both know what you were implying, and perhaps you should think out your comments a bit better: otherwise YOU are just displaying your ignorance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)