New Guy: askin about TextBooks (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
It just occured to me that the people at the enrolment session have not told us about what text books we need to buy to study our courses....do they tell us on the 1st of march. which would be a little late...

just want to say hi to everyone...my course is Bachelor of Technology (IT Support) at the penrith campus...just want to know if there are any others that i can hang with...most of my school friends are at tafe or workin.

hope all are happy! i am! So excited at getting into uni..but dissapointed at the Uni's Servers and systems...i mean does it reflect its IT courses as well??? hope not...

santaslayer

HSC
uni textbooks are bought afta the first lecture as many books are not compulsory, and merely reference books which are used like once in the whole year. afta the first lecture u will find out if these books should be brought or not.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
u buy textbooks at the coop book store wen uni starts. there is a list at the bookshop with all the subjects and wat r the textbooks for the subject.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Most textbooks are in the reserve section of the library and only loaned out for periods of about 3 hours.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
My friend is at the parra campus doing hr/law or something, and she's found out what text books she needs already. Apparently one of them costs $140, and she needs 3 of them.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Heh, my psychology textbook is $120 plus 3 books at $50 for my ethics subject. Baah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)