new hsc students, how do u feel? (1 Viewer)

G

go_elizabeth

everyone here is saying yay they finished and all i wana do is cry.
i have never felt a low this low, contrasted with highs as high in such a short amount of time, and this is just the beginning of year 12. i have 2 major works (society and ex 2 english and i am NOT enthusiastic as i thought i would be)
i agree with people wo say it is important, and good ground work but we all see it differently, and depression, yeah, eating disorders and time for every single bad thing to happen!
i want everything to be over with now (in terms of getting results) and i really cant c me getting my hsc in all honestly.. and i thikn i need to get all organised all right now, cos i came from a yr 11 of NO WORK ( i still owe my math teacher all excercises) but yeah this is time for fun and friends and hard hard work (which i hate) but hey hey hey one year until everything i have turns into everything i want, and i am a lil lil gal in a big big world! fun for me!
so any other confused newbys?
heres a time to join

xox

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I've been working all year. I need to be in a routine of studying and doing my work or it all builds up and I can't deal with it. You need to take a deep breath, and start working on your stuff tomorrow. I know it's hard to get started on assessments and they seem so overwhelming in the beginning, but you have to force yourself, there's no other way. Don't get distracted by TV or whatever, it's not worth it.

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i can understand exactly how both of you are feeling, i am in the same situation as both of you are, all i can probably offer is that enthusiasm is the key, if you can continue to be enthusiastic about your work and enjoy being at school for the final year then things will work out for the best, they call it the Pigmalean effect: if you engage in negative practices you get into negative study habits, whereby achieving a relatively poor result, likewise, positive practises will allow you to engage in positive study, whereby achieving better results. but yeah, just support from friends and loved ones is really crucial, and just keeping ur heart in it

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh god, i just found out i have to take adv english again. well, just found out in a sense. anyway i want to die.

also i have a speech/report for ancient tomorrow morning at 8.50, have yet to start. got 2 hours sleep last night. *twitch* *die*

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
leaving things to the last minute like that is why HSC students burn out esp when ur only in ur 1st term

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Here is how u should feel

like cheese in a jaffle. slowly the heat rises inside ur little protected world of bread. and soon ur world starts to become under intense heat. and u start to melt. u might even try and get out somewhere. seep out the edges. here u will get burnt.

skay

Please reply if you can make recommendations to...

[can anyonr recommend a good text for new kingdom egypt frpm amenhotep the third to the death of ramsees ii?

doodydo

HSC
N/A
just everyone remember-
the hsc year (ie. yr12) is the best and worst year of your schooling life.
its so damn stressful but that just prompts you to be closer to your friends..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)