New Kingdom Egypt till the death of Amenhotep III - Missing (1 Viewer)

Butters!

HSC
Hey all.

I have to study NKE till Amenhotep III. I thought that the information for this topic was in my text book but i was wrong. We were told to buy Antiquity 3 but that has no information on this topic.

Does anyone know what text book i should buy for GOOD info on NKE till Amenhotep III??

Any helps appreciated.

X

xeuyrawp

Butters! said:
Hey all.

I have to study NKE till Amenhotep III. I thought that the information for this topic was in my text book but i was wrong. We were told to buy Antiquity 3 but that has no information on this topic.

Does anyone know what text book i should buy for GOOD info on NKE till Amenhotep III??

Any helps appreciated.
Antiquity 3 is for the core, I believe. I'm not sure if Hurley's revised Antiquity 2 for the new option that you're doing (NK Egypt -> AIII).

HSC
try Bradley's Ancient History, it's good for the basics and you can stem from there

I'm studying NK Amen -> Ram right now, so painful

well, good luck!

jes.h

HSC
Has anyone noticed that there are no notes on this Option from the syllabus? I'm planning on writing my own summaries, but i thought i could at least check with some from here, but i can't find any! Anyone know if there are any?

Thank you to PwarYuex for pointing put my mistake. I'm sorry I didn't explain properly. I meant that in the Resources section of this site there are very few, if any, notes on this topic because it seems to be a subject not studied by many. Sorry!

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

jes.h said:
Has anyone noticed that there are no notes on this Option from the syllabus?
What are you talking about? In the syllabus, p. 36, it's got as much info as every other option.

Unless you're talking about something else.

mirann

HSC
Oh the trouble I had with finding a good book to get notes from with this one. I definitely used the Antiquity book 2, I think thats that one. Just use the Ramesse NK topic but don't include any of the notes it has about the Ramesside period. Also Pamela Bradley has a book which includes a study guide for NK till death of Amenhotep III which I think I borrowed from Chatswood library. Make good notes from those and you'll do well. Just do it early!

jennieTalia

HSC
I used the Pamela Bradley- Ancient Egypt book, it was very comprehensive (although a weighty book to cart back and from class!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)