New Moderators & Farewell (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Later moonlight (tehehe we share the same name) <3ed your moderating style, only wish there were more like you :(

Welcome Matt and Josh, hope your moderating style is just as fair and unintrusive :)

volition

arr.
HSC
I haven't been here long, but I think you've done a pretty good job MS and I like how you can put together very convincing arguments

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
What is more important than moderating this place?

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Thanks everyone.

Sorry to disappoint but there will be no publication of "The Moonlight Diaries" :p

To answer a repeated question, I have various extra-curricular uni engagements (mainly mooting -- participating, judging and also running a competition) but most importantly I need to really put my head down and study hard this year in order to obtain decent marks, so that I can look remotely attractive to the big firms. I am also following up a legal dispute of my own.

Take care
:wave:

Generator

HSC
N/A
It's a shame that you have to leave this particular sub-forum, but all good things must come to an end.

Thanks again for the vote of confidence, Moonlight.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
Given that I deleted my post... Suggestions are made, questions are asked and the appointment is discussed by the moderators and the admins. The admins then have the final say (as you would expect).

Generator

HSC
N/A
On behalf of everyone, I'd like to thank Moonlight once again for the time that he spent moderating this sub-forum.

On another note, I'd like to stress the following point -

MoonlightSonata said:
Remember to use the "report bad post" feature, where appropriate, to make their jobs easier.
If you consider a post to be inappropriate (please refer to the guidelines for an indication as to what is appropriate or not), please refer the matter to the moderators by using the 'report bad post' feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)