• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New MSN Messenger 7 leaked (1 Viewer)

WangzoR

HSC
N/A
we cant send winks, yah, they piss me off anyway

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
msn 7 is just being pumped with more add ons that are really useless. someday the whole system will crash and we all will be back to MSN1 . some may say it will be an anarchy i say its gonna be old fashioned convos without mbs of adons

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
msn 7 is just being pumped with more add ons that are really useless. someday the whole system will crash and we all will be back to MSN1 . some may say it will be an anarchy i say its gonna be old fashioned convos without mbs of adons
www.mess.be

there is a patch to remove all the useless extras

sladehk

le random
HSC
maybe MSN messenger should be starting to incorporate some of the features of MSN plus

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
maybe msn should stop taking so many good ideas from other IM's like yahoo (nudging) and ICQ (SMS capablilites). I use msn, only because everyones on it - I remember the day when heaps of people used ICQ - but that was a good few years ago now.

bekstah

HSC
N/A
after a few weeks of msn7 i decided to change back, during that course i told other people to download it so it would be more interesting for me ;p it began to crash etc, and yeah there are some add free patches for it but i just reverted to msn6 anyway.
msn plus/stuffplug etc is so revolutionary, (!WAT) is the best~~ handwriting is good too, but lots of bugs.
i too am going to wait for the official and hopefully full compatibility release of plus for msn7 ;/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)