New N4S:UG2 (2 Viewers)

lengstar

HSC
haha is alright, make sure if you want good graphics to take off anti-aliasing in the custom display and turn up everything else or the screen will go black.
i've gotten up to the RX-7 but i'm still using my Corolla.

lengstar

HSC
nope. i just unlocked the last region and i still haven't got the WRX STi yet.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Car control has improved 100% from the first one.

To get the map press m, then left click on a dot or star to get the GPS activated, might have to double left click but it will come up with a question asking if you want to enable GPS. The GPS will always give you the shortest route even though you think you see something quicker to get from where you are to where you have to go (stupid bridges and tunnels). The X-races have been the most annoying for me as I suck pretty badly at them, every other race nothing comes close as I drift through hairpin bends with ease simply using the throttle control and steering.

To get your sms messages press tab.

It is a bit annoying how you have to hunt down some shops (they don't show up on the map until you find them). I've setup my machines to drift on every single race mode and it is very easy to control. Also the impromptu chases are good too, run up to some guy on a long straight wait for him to hit the brakes press enter and then hit the NOS and just leave him behind, easy money.

Start with the 240Z, not much can beat you with that for the first 15 races and as you get money it's easy to upgrade. I went up to a Supra from there for more power and am now on the RX7 which gives nicer control (can change steering ratio on it). Surprised to see Audis in there, wonder if there are any Porsches.

A good tip, hit the NOS for a split second while the count down happens, you get extra points and you end up with a more than full tank of NOS :) I like the filling up of the NOS while you race, power slide everywhere and you will never run out of it.

lengstar

HSC
I still love my Corolla. Its the best to Street X and I can handle corners very easily. Pity about the lack of Aceleration and Top Speed but I love it. I really hate Drag, it shits me. I love the outrun battles in Jackson Heights cause the twistin' and turnin' makes for great practise.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
LeftrightOut said:
Start with the 240Z,
there's a 240Z?

oh and has anyone had fun in the big ugly SUVs yet? are they good for anything?

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
there's a 240Z?

oh and has anyone had fun in the big ugly SUVs yet? are they good for anything?
Sorry I meant that Nissan 240SX/180SX/sylvia looking thing (in my version anyway).

The SUVs look good but I wasn't about to waste a spot in in my garage on one, you can put hydraulics onto your cars, I am thinking later on this might be where those cars really are worth it (or they might have higher star points available)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
WHY THE HECK AREN"T THERE ANY HONDA'S OR ACURA's!!!!!!!!!!!!

lengstar

HSC
the RSX is in there too and thats about it. i prefer the Integra though.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
You would think ay....but i've even unlocked the GTR and they still haven't shown one bit of Honda power in there!! I want honda!!

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
hmm now I have to go and find out what cars I can unlock or the ones that are "secret", i'm up to the RX7 being the best, as soon as I courier this 4,000 word assignment i'm hitting the virtual streets again :)

lengstar

HSC
even when you unlock skyline the rx-7 always seems to be the top car from after you unlock rx-8 which was ages ago. go the pontiac! ( holden monaro )

SipSip

HSC
N/A
i want the infamous type R and s2000 on the streets of NFSU2!!!

I mean how can they leave the type R out...i've even unlocked the STI amongst many other cars....dammit!!

lengstar

HSC
yeah, i would've prefered the type R then the not so appealing RSX. in saying that i want the MR2 sw20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)