New Name :( (1 Viewer)

seli

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

I have recently moved to Aus and goin to stay for a year.

I hope u guys can help me,
well,bcz my name is really hard to pronounce and be remembered Id like to take an english name .and bcz I know some name in some countries sounds funny or stupid,though u gus r the best to help me out.

The name that Im looking for is the one which starts with Sh.Im a female and plz dont suggest the following name which are my friends' name.

Sharon,Shelly,Shirley

Give me some names plz

cheers

Reactions: QZP

*hopeful*

HSC
cant you just shorten your own name ie nickname or something?

Shemale

HSC
N/A
how about "Brogan please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in succession?" :)

lengy

HSC
lol Sheila.

Everyone needs more Willa Holland in them. :D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
sian (pronounced shaan)
sharna
sarah
sara (pronounced as sara or sarah)
sharnae or shanae or shanay (all pronounced sharne-ay)

seli

HSC
N/A
Thanks to u all,

well yeah,I have looked for a name in different baby name websites,but the problem is some of them might be unusual in Aus or be a cheap name or sound funny or clumsy.Thats y I asked u guys to help me,who has spent time in highschool and Know all sorts of names.

ok guys I wanna hear ur common about :

_Shirlyn

_how about Shantel I know it is written with Ch but in some of these websites they have like this as well'

_Sharlene

_sheryl

_Sheridan

_Shanika or shaneika

PLZ tell me if they sound odd or r not common and u like them or not.

Cheers :wave: :wave:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
seli said:
1_Shirlyn

2 _how about Shantel I know it is written with Ch but in some of these websites they have like this as well'

3_Sharlene

4_sheryl

5_Sheridan

6 _Shanika or shaneika
i numbered the names. here are my opinions:
1. unusual, i have never heard of it. i think people would still find it hard to remmeber
2. i like it, well known but not too common, i have never seen it with a sh but it could be ok
3. ok, well known but not common but kind of an older style name though (i checked on this site - http://babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html - it was most popular in the 1950s)
4. as above
5. i quite like it and i think it's more modern (along the lines of unusual type of modern, like the name 'maddison') but there is a sheet brand called sheridan so i'd probably avoid it
6. never heard of it, sounds like a middle eastern name, probably hard to remember but quite a nice name

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm with ^ a choice between the last 2

i've heard of the name sheridan before...but have never associated it with any brands (on second thoughts, there's also the sheridan hotels)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hi, personally i'd choose Shemale as the name. It's pronounced "She ma li" I've met a few girls by that name. Really gorgeous, btw :) It's just wierd but all the Shemales that I meet are always surrounded by other guys and are really popular. I'd seriously consider that one.

You should make a poll in Non-School.

Btw, what's your real name?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
shantel would be confusing/annoying, you'd got SO many writing it the 'other' way - i think i'd get frustrated very quickly

edit: shemale would get lots of teasing (or 'critisism' as some older people may want to call it). nice name, but i'd definitely go for shemali instead - phonetic = prettier + less trouble (in general)

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
alby said:
shantel would be confusing/annoying, you'd got SO many writing it the 'other' way - i think i'd get frustrated very quickly

edit: shemale would get lots of teasing (or 'critisism' as some older people may want to call it). nice name, but i'd definitely go for shemali instead
no one in my experience has ever teased a Shemale. I don't understand why they would. You mean because it's not spelt phonetically? A lot of the other names aren't spelt as they are pronounced as well. A lot of celebrities are apparently naming their children Shemales as well.

And what's the point of using a wierd spelling? That's as silly as spelling Shelly as Shellie. Shemale is spelt Shemale. Everyone knows that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)