New NCAP Moderator (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Optophobia said:
Fuck no!

I stand by my comments when Generator was appointed. With every single appointment of a moderator to NCAP, it keeps getting worse!

I would post a graph of a statistical analysis of the trend, but images aren't even enabled in this forum, are they?
For whatever reason, there has been very low intake of new, serious regulars since 05. THe ncap gene pool has been running a bit low for a while and that's a problem that I admit.
I also agree with you partly, as ncap was once a vibrant and free place without moderators. The hurt feelings from personal abuse, I thought, made debates all the more better argued. There was a great youthful energy about the place, which is now quite rare.
But I assure you that my approach will be minimalist. All I hope to moderate is the flood of non-school sludge which occasionally seeps in and muddies up the great jousts.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Should put that dhj guy on there to, create a tandem of moderating dudes to control overall shittiness.

Hooray for Iron!

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Iron said:
For whatever reason, there has been very low intake of new, serious regulars since 05. THe ncap gene pool has been running a bit low for a while and that's a problem that I admit.
I also agree with you partly, as ncap was once a vibrant and free place without moderators. The hurt feelings from personal abuse, I thought, made debates all the more better argued. There was a great youthful energy about the place, which is now quite rare.
But I assure you that my approach will be minimalist. All I hope to moderate is the flood of non-school sludge which occasionally seeps in and muddies up the great jousts.
Sweeeeeet. I might start posting seriously here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)