New Nintendo DS : DSi LL (1 Viewer)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
I hope this fails like the PSP Go did.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
The fact that the Nintendo is making this shit is fail in itself.

Same goes for you, Sony.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd conider it, if there were any decent games that took advantage of the DSi's new features. Seriously, I hate the small screen. Whenever there's a game that uses the touch screen, I can't see it because I have man hands and they're not made out of glass.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
Not surprised you guys don't like it...It's design for old people hence the large screen and stylus

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Still have my original DS, fucking thing can be thrown at a wall and it still plays my TTDS card like a pro.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
*rant*

GODDAMMIT I WANT SOMETHING NEW AND INNOVATIVE NOT THE SAME BLOODY THING (THAT LOOKS ONLY SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT) AGAIN

Please Nintendo, invest in original concepts in gaming, try to use the DS technology you have already to the limits of it's potentials. Invest in small developers with fresh ideas. Don't give us a rehashed version of a console that already comes in two previous versions. Look at the PSP Go. Look at how it failed and learn from it please.

*end rant*

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea maybe nintendo should invest in good games.

LIKE BUYING RAREWARE OFF MICROSOFT AND RELEASING BANJO KAZOOIE AND CONKERS AND A DECENT DONKEY KONG GAME ON DS!!!

:mad:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
LOL

*rant*

GODDAMMIT I WANT SOMETHING NEW AND INNOVATIVE NOT THE SAME BLOODY THING (THAT LOOKS ONLY SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT) AGAIN

Please Nintendo, invest in original concepts in gaming, try to use the DS technology you have already to the limits of it's potentials. Invest in small developers with fresh ideas. Don't give us a rehashed version of a console that already comes in two previous versions. Look at the PSP Go. Look at how it failed and learn from it please.

*end rant*
Im confused, did the DS get larger with the LL?

yea maybe nintendo should invest in good games.

LIKE BUYING RAREWARE OFF MICROSOFT AND RELEASING BANJO KAZOOIE AND CONKERS AND A DECENT DONKEY KONG GAME ON DS!!!

:mad:
Nah fucking wait until Rareware releases the Original Perfect Dark for 360, then Nintendo can have it back.

K

khorne

:eek:

i used to play mario kart heaps, then i became too good at it, so i'd play online, everyone's too good for me :(

now im stuck with ev training like every popular competitive pokemon...
How many pokemans are there today? like...300? I liked the days when there were exactly 150 (151 if you count mew, but you couldn't catch it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)