• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

new option study (1 Viewer)

SHAHEEN420

HSC
does anyone else do Conflict in Europe as their last option study this yr?
its a new topic and this yr is the first time that schools have this option to do..so does anyone have a clue on how they will examine us on this topic??

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
The exam on Conflict in Europe 1935-45 (or whatever it's called) is a choice of two essays drawn from the Key Features and Issues in the syllabus. So it might be something like 'To what extent was Operation Barbarossa responsible for German defeat?' or 'What were the major causes of the Second World War?' (Second might be a bit simple, though.)

I believe that the two essay questions given have to be drawn from different Key Features and Issues. So you might end up with a choice between the Holocaust and the causes of the war, or the experiences of civilians and war strategies of the combatants, and so on.

SHAHEEN420

HSC
Triangulum said:
The exam on Conflict in Europe 1935-45 (or whatever it's called) is a choice of two essays drawn from the Key Features and Issues in the syllabus. So it might be something like 'To what extent was Operation Barbarossa responsible for German defeat?' or 'What were the major causes of the Second World War?' (Second might be a bit simple, though.)

I believe that the two essay questions given have to be drawn from different Key Features and Issues. So you might end up with a choice between the Holocaust and the causes of the war, or the experiences of civilians and war strategies of the combatants, and so on.

oh alrite,
thanks for the info...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
A question on the turning points of the war is a great possibility from what i've heard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)